The Youtube Video Thread!

Azure said:
^ Anybody else notice how the casing around the LCD bulges at the bottom middle (0:37-0:38)? Also, as seen in the beginning of the video, it looks like there's an unevenness in the gap when closed... :(

You are really annoying.

I, and most others here, really do not care! We paid 250Euro and not 500Euro. what did you expect?

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, mine has it a little, no biggy.

anybody got a thought as to how i could fix the wobbly right shoulder button. I tink I read one other person has the same issue, where it catches - falls out a little too much. There must be a quick diy mod I can do which would fix it, don't really fancy unscrewing it yet

Alerino: Yeah, "A mini computer!" :)
Actually, it can be the same for my mom. Parents are always previous generation, little funny and like to talk. Anyway, their are always lovely (and loving).
Sparkyman: Congrats, You lucky! I'm still waiting...

I'm trying catch my friend, but he is offline whole week (damn). He preordered 2 Pandoras - one for him and one for me. So if I catch him in time, we can make "unpacking twins" video :)

mali said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqiGbpPeXHs

Mjlink, you are a f*ing genius. Best video :D
Thanks, that was my first time messing with iMovie, and it was raw quik n dirty. Wanted to get something up and out there!

Peace & rested,

Link

This is mildly off-topic, but bourne out of shitty filtering... What kind of idiot makes a website that can't distinguish spam from a post? I've seen people use the words "fuck", "cunt", "shit", "bollocks", "arse" and "tit", all of which get posted here with no problems. But I ONCE in over 200 posts use the word V1AGRA and it gets replaced with some knob-head message. That's really lame. I mean it's not like it'd be hard for some real spamming asshole to say "V1AGRA" instead of V.I.A.G.R.A or something. What's wrong with using the word v!agra anyway? Is the website's programmer ashamed of the word VlAGRA? I suggest the person who set this forum up this way goes out and get himself some V/AGRA to kick some life into his sad shrivled manhood.

Sorry if any of you found this a bit tasteless, but I find automatic censorship of a small inoffensive post to disparrage it's author really irritating and unworthy of a site like this. Either ban offensive words and auto censor them or don't ban things and leave it up to the posters discretion, but don't make tossers out of yourselves by picking randomly inoffensive words and auto replace them with crap. Arseholes.

V I A G R A

V_I_A_G_R_A

V*I*A*G*R*A

It's what most spambots try to sell once they get into a forum. I'm sure there are a couple of other words they've blocked because I've even seen ED get caught by the filter and he's an ADMIN.

Alpha2 said:
It's what most spambots try to sell once they get into a forum. I'm sure there are a couple of other words they've blocked because I've even seen ED get caught by the filter and he's an ADMIN.

That's interesting. Tell me, how do you feel about penis enlargement?

SomeGuy99 said:
Alpha2 said:

Hmm I wonder what the forum will think if I sell free pharmaceutical drugs at discount prices along with medication and pills

Patrick R Ludvigsen said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Alpha2 said:

Hmm I wonder what the forum will think if I sell free pharmaceutical drugs at discount prices along with medication and pills

Your post was very stimulating. I get the sense that you are interested in teeth whitening?

Can I point out that this recent tangent that's way off topic delights me no end, it's exactly what this site deserves if they employ a crappy filter that attacks regular users for a small throw away line. If I hadn't been censored I wouldn't have made my complaint and right now we'd all be chatting about the excellent youtube videos that have been posted.

Thanks to all who have posted great video's. Any chance I could get to see Buzz Aldrins Race into space and Star Trek 25th Anniversary running on dosbox by some kind soul?

SomeGuy99 said:
Your post was very stimulating. I get the sense that you are interested in teeth whitening?
Sure, but first I must tell you that I am a Lithuanian princess with $5000 billion dollars in my Western Union safe deposit checking credit card debit account and you must fax me some mutual bonds so that we can buy several crates of Revatio and luxury Timex watches to sell to Adobe so we can buy their applications at half price

TitanUranus said:
Can I point out that this recent tangent that's way off topic delights me no end, it's exactly what this site deserves if they employ a crappy filter that attacks regular users for a small throw away line. If I hadn't been censored I wouldn't have made my complaint and right now we'd all be chatting about the excellent youtube videos that have been posted.

Thanks to all who have posted great video's. Any chance I could get to see Buzz Aldrins Race into space and Star Trek 25th Anniversary running on dosbox by some kind soul?

I get this everywhere I go sadly: Poor quality forums with too much noise in them. I'm developing a new generation spam filter to stop all this off topic chatter. The web should be as originally intended; a place to sell amazing products at discount prices.

You can donate to this cause by sending me your bank account number and sort code. Thank you for your valued support.

Patrick R Ludvigsen said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Sure, but first I must tell you that I am a Lithuanian princess with $5000 billion dollars in my Western Union safe deposit checking credit card debit account and you must fax me some mutual bonds so that we can buy several crates of Revatio and luxury Timex watches to sell to Adobe so we can buy their applications at half price

I'm sorry, you don't appear to be on my database of valued customers.

Alerino said:
:lol:
Your mom' statement is EPIC: "A mini computer!"
:D
Haha, how typical, moms all around the world talk exactly like that :D

Do you want to return to topic? Are you bored and fed up with off-topic discussions? Then sign up to on-topic-discussions.com for just $6.99 a month.

Seriously though, I did try getting it back on topic, but like I said before they're just getting deserve.

Back