The Youtube Video Thread!

kazade

Still Fresh
I figured as the first of you will be getting your Pandoras today, and many of us want to look at them in envy, I thought it would be a good idea to post links to any YouTube videos you lucky ones can upload :D

Can't wait to see them all in action!

Luke.

kazade said:
I figured as the first of you will be getting your Pandoras today, and many of us want to look at them in envy, I thought it would be a good idea to post links to any YouTube videos you lucky ones can upload :D

Can't wait to see them all in action!

Luke.

If they missed the shipping deadline on Friday then Pandoras won't be leaving the sorting office until today. So they won't start dropping on doormats until tomorrow.

I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, bumping because people are now actually receiving their Pandoras! We want vids! :D

Pics are nice, but... where are those epic unboxing videos?

Come one guys, you're getting them first, you're entitled to do some vids!!!!

lulzfish said:
Hey, there's new posts in the video thread!

No, wait.. that's bump.
It'll turn RED any second now.

WHY YOU! /SLAP

(I'm doing it now, too :)

I would appreciate a Pandora video shot with RED. Also, this post does not contain a video but...Maybe the next one will? :unsure:

tyke said:
I felt sorry for you guys so heres a crap video shot on a flip video camera in low light :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwqT6AYNN-8

Thanks for the love! I should be getting an email soon!

SONY said:
AWESOME!!! Thanks...and is that a 17" (screen size) notebook computer?

The laptop has a 18.4" screen.

I'll take a new video tomorrow on a better camera and edit it :)

tyke said:
The laptop has a 18.4" screen.
I'll take a new video tomorrow on a better camera and edit it :)

Sweet!! Looking forward!

EDIT:
And that's a huge ass screen, by the way. Do you game on it or something?

tyke said:
I felt sorry for you guys so heres a crap video shot on a flip video camera in low light :)

[vid]

Nice. You play as well one-handed as MWeston! ;) (j/k)

Thanks for the video. ^_^

-God Ginrai

I have a Kodak Zi8 HD camera here, so you can expect some high quality stuff coming your way.

Basically the same stuff as my Wiz videos. But I'll try to do some fun stuff with the videos this time. Maybe even a Dutch spoken review. Don't know yet.

I'm between 550 and 650 on the list, so you should see some things popping online really soon. http://youtube.com/WootsonTV

tyke said:

Thanks very much for sharing. My thoughts remain excited about the Pandora, but at least now I know to stay away from Flip video cams :D

Back