Third Batch?

^ I'd guess when the 2nd batch has been completely sold and sent to their owners :p

Which could be somewhere in 2011, but the team might decide to stop after batch 2 and focus on the next gen Pandora.

If you want to order, I don't *think* the second batch is fully sold out yet, if that's of any help.

Alibobar said:
but the team might decide to stop after batch 2 and focus on the next gen Pandora.
I very much doubt that this will be the case, as I don't think they would be able to recoup their investments this way. To my knowledge, the team has said nothing of the sort. This is probably not the sort of claim to be spreading to new members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Prometheus said:
If you want to order, I don't *think* the second batch is fully sold out yet, if that's of any help.

How many Pandoras are left in the second batch? Is there a precise number or at least an estimation?

I can't say I know. I'm just pretty sure that we'll hear when they're all gone. :p

and i doubt that even a 1000 have been preordered from batch 2 yet, could be wrong though

Alibobar said:
the team might decide to stop after batch 2 and focus on the next gen Pandora.

lol why do you think that

There are a number of reasons for the team to continue selling Pandora's based on the current design for years to come. But once you consider how things went, and the teams financial situation, I can't honestly see a reason for them to focus on a next gen Pandora. Sure, if they wanted they could set aside a fair bit so that there is a smooth transition from the Pandora to it's successor, but for now it seems to make more sense for them to put their focus on earning money rather then burning it.

DaMummy said:
and i doubt that even a 1000 have been preordered from batch 2 yet, could be wrong though

i got my email concerning my preorder payment and queue position in batch 2, and i am in position 500-600 of batch 2.

zeldarocks said:
I was wondering, when (if at all) is the third batch slated to go into production?

Two months[sup]TM[/sup] after the second batch is sold out.

Back