Thruster For Gp2x

jbrodack posted on Mar 11 2007 at 09:06 PM said:
vilmos go with your impatience and release as many updates for this as you want. This game is great and I'm sure everyone would love to see some updates even if they are minor.
plz! (id love to see a new release)

Last edited by a moderator:
purple_goat posted on Mar 12 2007 at 06:22 PM said:
optimization pleeeeeease :unsure:

It is optimized...the problem is SDL_mixer is awful if you aren't playing mp3's. I'm used to the Zodiac where Mod files are faster than MP3...weird.

Anyway I have a new version ready just waiting to hear back from any of the testers to see if it works.

awsome, and yeah the zodiac version is 100x better than the 2x version (imo) may it be my biased opinion cause i love the zodiac, but it just seems to play/sound/perform better.... but still, cant wait for the next release (say need any more beta testers for any more of your projects?)

Hi everyone. I wanted to say that I am very happy for all of the positive feedback Thruster has received from this community. If only we would have seen such a massive response in the Zodiac community. Alas, I suppose we've lost momentum with that wonderful handheld.

PSyMastR posted on Feb 17 2007 at 12:01 PM said:
purple_goat posted on Feb 17 2007 at 11:53 AM said:
PSyMastR posted on Feb 17 2007 at 08:51 AM said:
If you would have submitted this into the community contest, im sure it would have done well.

Anyone know any good songs that would be good for the background music?
here!!!
(or download here)
I really like that music lol. But, none so far really "fit" this game.

I think that the music does go well with the game, and even when it loops it allows for some building up of intensity during play as well as moments of calm. I felt that it would suit the game better to have a more ambient soundtrack rather than a really heavy one. But of course, you are welcome to put in your own music in there :D.

Unfortunately, since I don't own either GP handheld I can't really see it for myself, but it would appear as though it's pretty good. So, once more, thank you for all the great comments, and I hope you'll enjoy the game for a while still. With the amount of challenge provided in Thruster, it's still a good play for me after all these months of being out.

mentis posted on Mar 15 2007 at 06:30 PM said:
Unfortunately, since I don't own either GP handheld I can't really see it for myself, but it would appear as though it's pretty good. So, once more, thank you for all the great comments, and I hope you'll enjoy the game for a while still. With the amount of challenge provided in Thruster, it's still a good play for me after all these months of being out.

Yes it is a great game.

Thanks to those that worked on it.

@ Vilmos, I didn't find any bugs so far. I haven't had a whole lot of time to test lately though.

Back