Two Masterpieces, One Picture...

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
Hi,

I spent my Christmas holidays in Firenze, Italy :) (lovely place and lovely people, really)

I took this picture at the Galleria dell'Accademia:

dsc00036mr.jpg

In the background you can see the famous "David" (1501-1504) from Michelangelo !

The two lovely hands holding the Pandora are my girlfriend's :)

I hope you enjoy !

Bye, Magic Sam

Oh nice...i don't know for sure but i think this is the first Pandora that came in Italy. :p
I'm glad you enjoy the holidays in Italy. :)

Farox

This reminds me of that one discussion where people said they were going to be photographing their Pandoras at famous locations. I can't wait to receive my unit.

Totally awesome picture, by the way.

Hi guys :)

@ Farox: Could you send me a box of these delicious marmelade (pastries stuffed with cream, marmelade, chocolate...) ? ;)

I really enjoyed the electric cars and buses, and bicycles everywhere, an example to follow in Europe IMHO !

I still have to give a look at your Alien Breed port, sorry about the delays...

Gerix said:
Totally awesome picture, by the way.
Thanks !
Moxie said:
Ah - Good to see you got your pandora in the end :)
Yeah finally, what a relief, but I miss the wait somehow, I think I'll order a new one from batch 2 in order to feel angry again ;)
sverm said:
Now all we need is Leonardo, Donatello and Raphael.
:D
Bye, Magic Sam

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice picture!

I took a photo of mine at Mary King's Close, which is an allegedly haunted landmark in Edinburgh, Scotland (accordingly, my Pandora was running Ghouls 'n' Ghosts :p). It didn't come out nearly as well as yours, though! Maybe we need to start a thread exclusively for pictures of Pandoras in famous places, now? :D

torpor said:
BTW, thats not the real David, its a copy .. ;)
Really ? :blink:
MonkeyChops said:
what kind of camera did you use? came out great!
It's just my cellphone, a Sony Ericsson C510 :) I **hAtE** digital photography so I don't use it much for taking pictures, I still do prefer my good ol' Minolta with Ilford HP5 films for that purpose, but I guess I'm going off-topic again :p
Prometheus said:
I took a photo of mine at Mary King's Close, which is an allegedly haunted landmark in Edinburgh, Scotland [...]
I spent a month in Edinburgh some years ago (I worked in the youth hostel in Guthrie Street) but I can't remeber this place, in which part of the town is it ?

It's in the "Old Town" area, on the Royal Mile (I went to Edinburgh on a holiday last year, it was really rather good). They've got a website here.

Magic Sam said:
Hi guys :)

@ Farox: Could you send me a box of these delicious marmelade (pastries stuffed with cream, marmelade, chocolate...) ? ;)

Something like this ?

Mignon%201.jpg

Farox said:
Something like this ?
Now this is cruel :p
I'd eat all those lovely stuffed "croissants" on the left (to begin with) !
Why is my keyboard so wet...oh, I'm drooling over it, again... ;)

Nice pic! I'm hoping to go there one day, once my Italiano gets better =)

You should've taken the picture while playing TMNT Turtles in Time with Michelangelo as your player, just to honor two great creations of their time (you know, the David and Turtles in Time!)

Back