We got a plan!

Well, it seems I need a new PC soon and this time some more portable one unlike my hure Tower Monster. For 600€ I can get a decent Laptop and even (almost) an decent Convertible like Surface 3 or so. At the moment basicly only the fact that there are no decent non-glare Convertibles/Tablets exist (at least for that price) holds me back.

Guys, we NEED an Pyra convertibel/netbook/tablet!!! :D

This has been about the expected price for a long time now.
Yet we all still hope this is the worst case scenario. 

@ED

Can we also pay all at once for preordering? 

I dont want to deal with bank stuff more than i have to. 

@ED

Can we also pay all at once for preordering? 

I dont want to deal with bank stuff more than i have to. 
I'm reading this for the second time now and want to add I want to pay full at preordering, too.

But more because it might help getting the machinery running when ED has some more cash on the table than 200$.

I just got nothing more to put an additional donation for the project.

I don't like tablets/convertibles.  Why do I need one?
Laying in your bed while surfing, Youtube, writing in forums, gaming, or even coding... ^^"Yes Pandora/Pyra can do such stuff but well, tiny screens here and bad TV-out quality there, at least in case of the Pandora. I hope the Pyra will do better there with higher res. and digital out for connecting to the TV.

Yeah, no need for a tablet for those.  I like a real keyboard.  If I want to watch Youtube and such on a larger screen I have several other options, including some that are connected to televisions.

It is nice to have options, but I doubt I would go to the trouble of disassembling my Pyra so that I can shove the CPU board into another device if I want to sit back and watch videos.

You can count me in for full price preorder too. Whatever it takes. But with all this "between 500 and 600" posts, I'd like to get a final answer :

Do these prices include the VAT ?

For France, is it 19% or 20% by the way?

If I am not in Europe or the US, what tax am I paying on this?

I would expect VAT etc is not applied, especially when I am dealing with high exchange rate, foreign currency exchange fees, and high shipping rates.

I am in Australia.

If I am not in Europe or the US, what tax am I paying on this?

I would expect VAT etc is not applied, especially when I am dealing with high exchange rate, foreign currency exchange fees, and high shipping rates.

I am in Australia.
Correct VAT is not applied.   Once you register with DragonBox.de and login you'll be presented with the price before VAT.   If you pay with paypal you can avoid the foreign currency exchange fees.

-Neelix

Whatever the price will be, i am getting a Pyra! but i understand that it can be steep for people outside of North/West Europe, prices and incomes are higher here compared to the rest of the world.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back