What About The Casing?

borgqueenx

Website
gdteam.net
not the case that you have as option to buy with the pandora, but im curious how the package will look like, that contains the pandora?
I'd like a boxshot :) maby its being worked on already? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You know, there's a really cool new thing that's been invented, it's called a search button. You can use it, type in "boxart". Really, you should give it a try.

'Butterman' said:
You know, there's a really cool new thing that's been invented, it's called a search button. You can use it, type in "boxart". Really, you should give it a try.
+1

Search is like weed , you dont wanna use it , but it is really good

XD LOL

'Butterman' said:
im not good in searching i admit...i searched for boxshot...no results :p

Really? I typed in boxart and on the first page found a thread.

CODE

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=41693&hl=

'borgqueenx' said:
'Butterman' said:
Really? I typed in boxart and on the first page found a thread.

CODE

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=41693&hl=
boxart didnt passed my mind. i thought of boxshot...lol.

..........................lol

I get that problem when searching for other things, especially if just ONE of the important words are under 3 letters. I don't really mind what it comes in to be honest, I just want the Pandora, safe and sound :p

To bypass the three letter limit, you can use google to search:

CODE
site:http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showforum=61 "thingtobesearched"

'fischju2000' said:
To bypass the three letter limit, you can use google to search:

CODE
site:http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showforum=61 "thingtobesearched"
Thanks for the pro tip, i'll keep it in mind

'borgqueenx' said:
not the case that you have as option to buy with the pandora, but im curious how the package will look like, that contains the pandora?
I'd like a boxshot :) maby its being worked on already? :)
Every single post you make is stuff that has been discussed 10 times over.

Why do you even care?

IIrc the last we heard was that it will come in an normal box without anything on it.
I guess that is because its not going to be in stores anyway and printing would not only raise the price but also need someone to design it.

Why do you even care?
IIrc the last we heard was that it will come in an normal box without anything on it.
I guess that is because its not going to be in stores anyway and printing would not only raise the price but also need someone to design it.

becouse the best moment i buy something, is opening the package and starting the device for the first time.
Thats why i am very curious how the box will look and how the pandora will be packaged.

Mithrildor posted on Apr 10 2009 at 10:16 AM said:
Search is like weed , you dont wanna use it , but it is really good
Wrong, because you do want to use weed, but you don't want to use search.

shared_packaging_boxlg.gif

I know I'm not the only one that's not expecting some fancy box made specifically for the Pandora (as nice as it would be, it's a waste of time & money at this point, IMO).

Chip posted on Dec 10 2008 at 10:52 AM said:
I can absolutely guarantee that nothing will be held up due to packaging. There probably isn't going to be any fancy packaging for the first batch. As long as Fedex still gives out free boxes, we're set.

It's nice to have a well designed box, it adds some sort of satisfaction when you have just purchased something. Apple being the masters of this.

But once you have the device, so what. A box isn't as important as what comes in it.

Back