What About The Casing?

Then just fold the top back and forth a few times until you can tear the plastic open. :p It's really easy.

GRAA! I have to walk all the way to my junk drawer to get my package opening tool?!? That'll take at least ten seconds! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!
Hey, I'm not saying I want a blister pack, either. I would much rather have a nice box, however I'm just saying that all is not lost if we do end up getting a blister pack.

EDIT:
Then just fold the top back and forth a few times until you can tear the plastic open. :p It's really easy.
What kind of blister packs are you opening? Fisher Price "My first SD"?

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, I know. I was joking. I'll open the package with my teeth if I have to.

EDIT:
-God Ginrai

Those "difficult to open" sealed-all-around things. :blink: I've been opening them that way since I was an impatient kid who could never wait to get home and use scissors to open the things. :p

You've just got to be careful not to cut your fingers, and be aware that the sometimes-brittle plastic at the edges can shatter on some blisters.

EDIT:
-God Ginrai

Those "difficult to open" sealed-all-around things. :blink: I've been opening them that way since I was an impatient kid who could never wait to get home and use scissors to open the things. :p

You've just got to be careful not to cut your fingers.
Heh, I've done the same on many occasions (and been given a nasty cut for my impatience). And my Fisher Price SD card was one of the hardest to open. :p

Back