What else do you expect as much as the Pandora?

- Theo -

So, I finally got my Pandora now, and have the weird feeling that some kind of hole remains where the wait was. The console itself is awesome, and I can see myself spending a lot of time on it, but it made me think about what other stuff I was waiting for.

For me, it's The Game of Thrones, the HBO series from George R.R. Martin's books (A Song of Ice and Fire), that should finally air on April 2011. They announced it originally in 2006, and from this time I was drooling in anticipation.

Here is the latest thing HBO released, a 11 minutes sweetness called "inside the Game of Thrones".

https://www.youtube.com/embed/-EVKp5nYxyI?feature=oembed

Some more links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Game_of_Thrones_(TV_series)

What about you guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the Future on PS3, Star Wars live action TV series, another GNR album :)

Edit: a new Alex Garland book - c'mon, stop pissing around with screenplays and video games and write another "The Beach" ;)

Data-Fly, the next Evanescence album, Portal 2, and The Hunger Games movie.

Still waiting on the Pandora. But just to play along, how about The Hobbit? Maybe Diablo 3. Most of the things I want have been out for a while. It's mostly just finding them at a garage sale, flea market, used game store or something like that. I love picking up old games, music, and movies. I've got this list of movies I need to watch. Unfortunately, the friends who post to it ensure that almost all of them are obscure.

The Nintendo 3DS. And the 3D-enabled port of Mega Man 2 for it. And MegaMan Legends 3. :p

Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Anything Assassin's Creed related and a Jurassic Park Blu-Ray release

*EDIT*

Crap, I forgot about Duke Nukem and the Telltale Jurassic Park games

For me, it's The Game of Thrones, the HBO series from George R.R. Martin's books (A Song of Ice and Fire), that should finally air on April 2011. They announced it originally in 2006, and from this time I was drooling in anticipation.

I'm still waiting for the next book, Dance of Dragons.

my next airplane ticket to europe? my ps3 thats now abused by hacks, my preordered 3ds', and of course, the pandora

All 6 Star Wars movies on Blu-Ray and in 3D... Oh yeah!!! Too bad we'll have to get through the upcoming theatrical releases first, so maybe in like 10 years? :angry:

All 6 Star Wars movies on Blu-Ray and in 3D... Oh yeah!!! Too bad we'll have to get through the upcoming theatrical releases first, so maybe in like 10 years? :angry:

and you know that George Lucas will not be able to resist putting in bit's "He had 'written' but couldn't do before this technology"...

and you know that George Lucas will not be able to resist putting in bit's "He had 'written' but couldn't do before this technology"...
duke nukem forever, mass effect 3 (even if 2 was a letdown for me, compared to 1), the next elder scrolls game (which will hopefully return to the elder scrolls world and not look like the generic fantasy middle ages like oblivion did)

of course, all of them only if they have no internet activation drm crap.

Nintendo 3DS for sure, I can't wait!

I'm also waiting for my repaired Pandora which is also very high on my list. Hopefully it will be returned to me before I get my 3DS, but I don't mind which shows up first. Handheld gaming goodness all around, I can't loose.

Chris

I would have been surprised if you replied something else.

Anyway, it's good to see you motivated again on the pandora project :)

My heart attack :D

I mean, can't be too far after all that work and stress :D
This is like sleeping, it wont happen to you : you're immortal ! why else would your nick be EvilDragon. Dragon are known to be immortal, no ?

Back