What else do you expect as much as the Pandora?

Just to swing the thread back on topic...

I'm obsessively waiting for the time I can:

1) Buy a desktop replacement laptop and actually *PLAY* StarCraft II with maxed settings (hopefully in 3D too!) as opposed to running the game at about 3 frames a second with my current hardware (no joke).

2) Play the upcoming Zerg campaign 'Heart of The Swarm' :) *Zerg is sooo sexy ugly* :p

3) Build my own Camper Vehicle fully kitted out with solar panels, *huge* battery packs, living facilities, manual propulsion, Micro hobby workshop etc... Basically everything I would need to live and indulge in my passions should the world end.

P.s. the Pandora was always on my *must have* list... it's just been bumped forward instead of saving up for the DRL and then Uber expensive custom camper vehicle first.

Why? It became obvious that it will be quite some time before I have the spare capital to realize my dreams.... yet I can realize the Pandora right now (Two Months™ pending) - and Having a Pandora will most certainly keep me satisfied and occupied in the little free time I have - once I have one, waiting a few years till I have what I need to create what I want will be much easier.

3) Build my own Camper Vehicle fully kitted out with solar panels, *huge* battery packs, living facilities, manual propulsion, Micro hobby workshop etc... Basically everything I would need to live and indulge in my passions should the world end.
But what if the world ends before you get your Pandora??? That would be a bummer :blink:

A source port of the first Deus Ex would nice. A real open world Shadowrun or Blade Runner game. I am looking forward to Batman Arkham City.

... Dragon are known to be immortal, no ?
Where are they all then? :blink: ED is the only one I know of, and I'm not convinced he's a REAL dragon...

A source port of the first Deus Ex would nice. A real open world Shadowrun or Blade Runner game. I am looking forward to Batman Arkham City.
This would be the best thing since Pandora :)

Back