What software are we still missing on Pandora? (A Wish List)

Maybe someone can Fix the Zelda Clones PNDs like ROTH.

They actual dont work more :unsure:
Last time I checked they worked. a pnd_run.out would be welcome...
Oh maybe they ARE fixed and i passed that ^_^

Will try ;)

Edit: Pandora Repo say: :unsure:

That application has been disabled by the application maintainer!
EditEdit:

I downloaded it now from Openhandhelds.org

Work fine,thx for Information :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll try to do something. I still had a few detail to arrange (mainly 800x480 doens't look good, you cannot see the panel, so I have to fallback to 640x480, because default 320x200 is too small), have to check to the keys, and the menu (probably have to do some zenity). Maybe in the middle of the week, I'll put a beta in the forum, not in the repo.
Thanks in advance ptitSeb.  I appreciate your efforts.
So, an update. I've checked my old build of Sabre. it's still working (very nicely, it's an old SDL game, with Software 3D, running fluidly in 800x480x256 colors). Main problems are the controls. Keyboard does not permit easy control, and mouse is not a practical way to pilot. So I have to use Nubs as Joystick. But it doesn't handle SDL Joystick, only Joysticks in the Linux way (using /dev/js0 and dev/js1). So I will take some time to at least add the joystick support using SDL, so Nubs are usable. And then I'll put a beta.That's a bit more work then expected, so not sure when I'll put the beta out.

Here are a few screenshots taken at 640x480... screenshot1.pngscreenshot2.pngscreenshot3.pngscreenshot4.png

Also, sebt3, could you look into updating Flare?
I've no time for that, but building it is a piece of cake by now, all my patches have been rendered useless in the current source tree.

If anyone want to update it, feel free to bug me I'll hand you the repo package ;)

Aaarghh i have one of my Ideas again...

...ohmmmm... :)

We have a Gles to GL Wrapper from Linuxbochs..

..mean you there is a Glide to Gles Wrapper?

Then can we maybe use 3DFX Games with Qemu-User-WineX86.

Or a Glide to GL to Linuxbochs GL Wrapper?

Boah new Things to Try :D

What mean you Ptitseb?
There's an openglide wrapper already having dosbox patch available. it converts glide to gl ... so wrap it with the wrapper? :)

http://openglide.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/openglide/

here's a rather old tutorial to get glide running with dosbox under linux: http://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?t=21839

:)

Maybe someone can Fix the Zelda Clones PNDs like ROTH.

They actual dont work more :unsure:
Last time I checked they worked. a pnd_run.out would be welcome...
Oh maybe they ARE fixed and i passed that ^_^

Will try ;)

Edit: Pandora Repo say: :unsure:

That application has been disabled by the application maintainer!
EditEdit:

I downloaded it now from Openhandhelds.org

Work fine,thx for Information :D
Requesting a re-upload on the repo, please. Lots of people don't know or forgot that there's the openhandhelds.org repo as well, which is largely abandoned.

Edit: What I'd also put on the wish list for Santa would be a N64 emulator with accessible menu from in-game, i.e. options to save/load at any point, change display options on the fly, etc. While Mupen64Plus is pretty good in performance, it lacks all these (afaik), which is why I'm sure most people prefer playing on other emulators, such as pcsx rearmed etc.

Also, whatever happened to nulldc? =/

Also, whatever happened to nulldc?
The Dev (I think DRKRaziel or near) dont work on this more.

It was years silent about this and i asked so often LXDream the Dreamcast Emulator.

LXdream tried i often to compile but ever failed on Slackware,on CdevTools,on Codeblocks Dev PND.

I got it ever not running after compilation because GLX Errors(anything Grafic related)

LXDream is nearly stopped for Develop too,but it would be nicre to have a PND.

Even when we dont get big Speed :rolleyes:

Maybe when de LXDream Devs see that anyone use it,then maybe they will work more on it ;)

Imagej or fiji would be cool, A very nice scriptable image analyse tool.. I don't think we have that yet.
Ok i'm on ImageJ. Easy packaging. Will be tomorrow on the repo!
Works like a charm, thank you very much, now I can write my imagej macro's on the go.. so much fun :)
WHat do you use ImageJ for by the way ?
I am a postdoc in at a microscopy fascility and I use imageJ to analyse my images (among other things) stuff like detecting signals, measuring specific parts of signals, measuring co-localisation of signal, and so fort.

I also did some nice 'random' artwork on it.

kleurtjes.jpg

10hoek.jpg

Back