Where's The Cases?

fiori_musicali said:
Actually there was some talk about the carry/protective case a few months back, someone well-versed in handmade textile works showcased prototypes or concept art, not sure which as I didn't pay much attention to that. You could always send an e-mail to openpandorasales@gmail.com and ask.

That wasn't the offical one though

Last edited by a moderator:
I already have a soft case to carry my Pandora around in. They're called "pants" (or trousers, for you folks on the other side of the pond)

WizardStan said:
I already have a soft case to carry my Pandora around in. They're called "pants" (or trousers, for you folks on the other side of the pond)

I was planning on using those too. But. My DS so-called phat, with the... aerodynamic edges occupies all space in there. My phone goes in the same pocket, and it barely fits.

Nice excuse to buy some new pants!

(Oh, and in the other pocket go keys and other scratchy stuff)

Vlynndar said:
I was planning on using those too. But. My DS so-called phat, with the... aerodynamic edges occupies all space in there. My phone goes in the same pocket, and it barely fits.

Buy yourself a pair of cargo pants. I've got pockets everywhere!

WizardStan said:
Vlynndar said:

Buy yourself a pair of cargo pants. I've got pockets everywhere!

I try. I could say 'those pants with lots of pockets', 'cause I can't find a good Dutch translation for cargo pants.
I like pockets :lol:

I also paid for a carry case when I ordered my Pandora. As far as I'm aware there hasn't been any news or talk about it from OP. So what's the deal?

I ordered one on day 1 too.

As it appeared on the UK site (Euro Prices page)

caseeurorder.jpg

Vlynndar said:
I try. I could say 'those pants with lots of pockets', 'cause I can't find a good Dutch translation for cargo pants.
I like pockets :lol:
You may be able to find them as Military Pants.

Asmo said:

caseeurorder.jpg
Yeah, but we can't trust you now that we've seen your photoshopping skillz.

Mr.Confuzed said:
Asmo said:

caseeurorder.jpg
Yeah, but we can't trust you now that we've seen your photoshopping skillz.

If I'd 'shopped it I'd have made a more exotic looking case than that ;)

why isn´t there anything to hear from mweston or craigix???
i think we can await unpleasant news once again... :unsure:

ZoxFox said:
I think the degree of unpleasentness dropped considerably thoughout the last weeks. Even if there is another delay, it's not too concerning anymore, at least in my opinion :)

Edit:
Also yes, a little hint what's up with the cases would be appreciated.

mali said:
ZoxFox said:
I think the degree of unpleasentness dropped considerably thoughout the last weeks. Even if there is another delay, it's not too concerning anymore, at least in my opinion :)

Edit:
Also yes, a little hint what's up with the cases would be appreciated.
im actually getting more and more frustrated by the delays. we have not heard from mweston and his case yet, and i want that green light!
Because all those pandora videos, photos and even a small preview, i WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :p

borgqueenx said:
im actually getting more and more frustrated by the delays. we have not heard from mweston and his case yet, and i want that green light!
Because all those pandora videos, photos and even a small preview, i WANT IT NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW! :p
Hehe, I understand you. My interest dropped to zero after I left and I don't know if it ever was so high, like it is right now :)
Btw, I meant info about the pouches, not the cases ;) The latest revision of the cases should arrive soon. Craig said that this weekend would be the _earliest_ they could arrive, so let's see what happens.

Sunday ends in 15 minutes for most europians...
Glad im free from work and school for two weeks...have alot of plans but wont leave my iphone to check the forums every hour.

Maby we can have the tracking number OP team?

The cases will be shipped on the 23rd, so no tracking number, yet ;)
Click the middle link in my sig.

Back