$1 Pandora.

I'm more excited for this tiny metal thing than the normal Pandora, I mean, this ones LIMITED EDITION!!!!! :eek: I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff! :p

Does it automatically stop accepting orders after 100 have been placed? Because if not, you may run into problems later...

why dont you sell hats for said sticker? even better, why dont you auction off THE hat...

It's arranged and ready to roll, the metal can be shiny like your SS keyring.
That's ZZ Top Craig... Cheap Sunglasses, Legs, Sleeping Bag, just to name a few songs.

Picked up a metal Pandora.

I guess he knows that, he just tried to be funy again. :rolleyes:
That was not funny....again.
and....even if saying this gets me banned for once and for all....i would love to kick the shit out of this faggot for 'trying to be funny' like this again.

Last edited:
That's ZZ Top Craig... Cheap Sunglasses, Legs, Sleeping Bag, just to name a few songs.

and....even if saying this gets me banned for once and for all....i would love to kick the shit out of this faggot for 'trying to be funny' like this again.
You didn't even make it to 100 posts. Good bye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if you want, caps, hats, T-Shirts, etc. would be no problem.
Hats and shirts, please!
grin.gif
Wanted those for years.

Faggot? The dictionary defines it as a bunch of twigs.How peculiar.

I would say ZZ Top would not be big in the UK, but maybe I'm wrong.

I would buy a T-shirt, nothing in bleach white please. Make them black or gray. No Polos, a workshirt would be pretty bad ass.

Yeah, black would be nice, but I imagine white, gray, and blue could look good too.

Polos with a little stitched Pandora logo would look really great I think...

Metal Pandora will be ready maybe on Friday, they are being done by the same company who made the iCP holders.

Can't wait. I'll have to dig out a split-ring (or a clasp, whatever's in with my crafting doodads) before then.

probably shouldve waited until friday to put them up for sale, a clear picture of what it would look like would be really nice, as $58 is no joke for a keyring

probably shouldve waited until friday to put them up for sale, a clear picture of what it would look like would be really nice, as $58 is no joke for a keyring

Well these are rather just rewards for donating as I don't like the idea of you just giving us money for nothing.

I'll post a photo of the laser cad file tomorrow. It's nice.

Back