$1 Pandora.

probably shouldve waited until friday to put them up for sale, a clear picture of what it would look like would be really nice, as $58 is no joke for a keyring

Well these are rather just rewards for donating as I don't like the idea of you just giving us money for nothing.

I'll post a photo of the laser cad file tomorrow. It's nice.

I can't wait! ^_^

I would difinately get a shirt/hoodie. Make it happen :D

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, I've ordered a keyring, hope it has a little hinge so it can open and close! ;)

Everybody is so exited about this, but I have to agree with foxblock: Please! Don't make "premium content" or something like this on the forums.

For example people, that worked their asses off and spent hours and hours on software and support, but don't have spare money right now won't get the news and anything and people can buy a nice badge and get more info or something... Really not nice.

Sorry for whining about it, but I just wanted to say, what were my first impression reading this post...

Hope you get the money you need out of it.

You don't do paypal! I would've bought a keyring had you used paypal (I don't have my wallet/cards with me)

I managed to use Paypal just a few minutes ago, you simply have to select credit card as a payment option at the start and when you get to the end of the process you get the toption of using Google Checkout or Paypal

Super support badge bought. I share foxblock's view about news. Keep things open. The ego boost from the badge will be enough for me :p .

Also, if you'll ever offer a pandora branded fedora hat, I'll buy one :D

hmm been out of work for almost a year now, so I am not able to pay for any 'extras' hope the donation I did previously contributes to the same goals though.

so will the forum be closed for everyone else? even if we went with the premium and tossed out extra money?

Craig made it sound like this ;)

Edit: If you have to pay for official sites, well... People might as well use gp32x again then and just ignore this forum.

Just bought the mini metal Pandora. :)

Now bring on the real sized metal case! I wonder how much one would cost...

Well, if you want, caps, hats, T-Shirts, etc. would be no problem.

A nice T-Shirt would be nice. ^^

Craig made it sound like this ;)

Edit: If you have to pay for official sites, well... People might as well use gp32x again then and just ignore this forum.
I can see how you might interpret it like that. I remain hopeful that it's not what he meant.

Super support badge bought. I share foxblock's view about news. Keep things open. The ego boost from the badge will be enough for me :p .

Also, if you'll ever offer a pandora branded fedora hat, I'll buy one :D
s

^^ Also bought the super support one , B-ZaR pretty much reflects my thoughts apart from the fedora hat bit :)

It's arranged and ready to roll, the metal can be shiny like your SS keyring.
That's ZZ Top Craig... Cheap Sunglasses, Legs, Sleeping Bag, just to name a few songs.

Picked up a metal Pandora.

I guess he knows that, he just tried to be funy again. :rolleyes:
That was not funny....again.
and....even if saying this gets me banned for once and for all....i would love to kick the shit out of this faggot for 'trying to be funny' like this again.
Faggot? The dictionary defines it as a bunch of twigs.How peculiar.

pork-faggots-pork-sauce-demotivational-poster-1266376671.jpg

D.

Just bought the metal Pandora.

And there I was thinking contributing the Firefox updates would be enough of a contribution :lol: :D

Back