32gb sdhc card

sukhi2011

When i'm installing movies or roms to sd card it comes with an error evertime,this happens with all sd cards why does this happen?

isn't better to install onto sd card while your pandora is connected to the computer,i use to do that when i had a gp2x-f200 and i never had any problems.

I tried sd formatter it's still the same.

The error code is 0x80070570

Last edited by a moderator:
My is card perfect nothing wrong with it and i used your H2testw no faults were detected that was 2gb card,but my 32gb came up red screen when it was finding the errors looks like the card has errors.

^ If the 32GB card came up red, then I'm afraid that it is either faulty or fake. How much space did it say was ok?

@SONY - No problem. Do bear in mind that not all vendors of fakes are listed there (sadly, not by a long shot - they need people to report in when they get fakes, so that sellers of fakes can be added to their database and the site, but because so many are fooled, a lot of people just don't know to do so), so stay cautious.

Of course the red errors means it's fake or faulty,problem is i bought 2 of them of the same brand.

I just saw Integral 32GB SDHC Memory Card Class 4 are there any good,don't worry they not from ebay or amazon,it's from proper online memory card shop.

There cards are quite pricey but this one costs £38.95.

Most 32gb cards on ebay and amazon cost under £20.00,so maybe integral can be good card without being fake.

There's card called play.com one person tried this card this in pandora and it works perfect without any issues that one costs cheaper the price of £ 32.99,i have 2 choices integral and play.com,which one is recommened.

play.com is a good place to shop, also try formatting your cards to a different filesystem and h2testw them again, i remember i had one card that failed on ext2, but was fine on fat32

play.com is a good place to shop, also try formatting your cards to a different filesystem and h2testw them again, i remember i had one card that failed on ext2, but was fine on fat32
what is ext2?

I tried on ntfs,it doesn't be successful.

Ext2 distributes its allocation tables into multiple block groups throughout the storage medium. If the card reports a false capacity, formatting ext2 will invariably fail since it writes data throughout the reported space. Did you actually get hwtest2 to report success after reformatting a card that failed with ext2?

@SONY - No problem. Do bear in mind that not all vendors of fakes are listed there (sadly, not by a long shot - they need people to report in when they get fakes, so that sellers of fakes can be added to their database and the site, but because so many are fooled, a lot of people just don't know to do so), so stay cautious.
Thanks, I will...and I'll also report back to SOSFakeFlash if I come across any fakes. Anything to help out the cause, you see.

I have 3 sd cards one of them was 2gb that was perfect then i test on 2nd 32gb card and said the media is defective so this card is faulty now i'm trying 3rd 32gb card,i will let you know if this one works fine.

I've just ordered 16gb sdhc class 4 and i read customer comments everyone was pleased with the card,so after reading all that i trusted them and ordered one,once i receive it i will test it,if it's original,i doubt it will be fake or faulty because it's from play.com there are excellent online store.

Ext2 distributes its allocation tables into multiple block groups throughout the storage medium. If the card reports a false capacity, formatting ext2 will invariably fail since it writes data throughout the reported space. Did you actually get hwtest2 to report success after reformatting a card that failed with ext2?
im not quite sure what youre asking based on your wording, but what i had was a 32gb card, first formatted to ext2, couldve been 3 or 4 maybe, tested with h2testw, and if i remember correctly, it have me just about the right size of card, but said it had bad sectors? i right away formatted to fat32 to try again, and got great success!!

The third card 32gb was also defective,so i have returned back both 32gb cards for full refund.

I've ordered 16gb sdhc class 4 memory card from play.com,i will see how that goes,i'm sure that card will be perfect because play.com is an excellent shop for buying items.

Back