32gb sdhc card

First i ordered 2 32gb cards and both were fake then return them for refund i've got the refund back then ordered another 2 32gb cards then fake again then i returned them for refund,the person has issued me refund i will have to wait to receive the money into my account.

Now i ordered one 16gb play.com sdhc card,once i receive it will test to see if this card is original.

Yes i've received play.com 16gb sdhc card and i have tested it has no errors at all and saves movies,music,photos,apps without any problems,i'm glad i've bought this card highly recommened.

I just ordered play.com 32gb sdhc card for emulators,pc commercial games,i will let you know how this one does,i'm sure play.com cards are original and don't have any problems.

I've received the 32gb sdhc card today.

I tested it and it works perfectly fine,oh yes finally i have 32gb card once again.

My 16 gb card was made in taiwan and my 32gb card was made in japan,no one beats japan they nake the best items in the world plus they make high quality products with good components in laptop,umpc,desktop pc's.

I've bought so many memory cards about 8 of them and all of them were defective and faulty,guess what they were all made in china,trust me everytime i buy an item and it's made in china never works properly plus they use second hand and low quality components in laptops that's for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
img_made-in-japan.png
= The Best!

Back