A Special Request

authoreyes said:
Is that the actor from Dark Place?

Not as far as I know. I can't believe an American has heard of Dark Place B)

Last edited by a moderator:
SomeGuy99 said:
authoreyes said:
Is that the actor from Dark Place?

Not as far as I know. I can't believe an American has heard of Dark Place B)

I love British humor....so much more nuanced than American :) With the exception of Stella/Arrested Development/Futurama/Early Simpsons...

Red Dwarf ,a uk space series from the early 90's ,very funny as there is a guy called rimmer who is a hologram image of his once alive self from the mining ship red dwarf ,he isn't a very brave guy at all but in a paralel universe he is quite a well "what a guy" you should check it out ,it will make you laugh and there are countless episodes to get through.

authoreyes said:
I will check it out....as they say, humor is good [ spam word ] :)

I recommend the first three series. The last two in particular were complete rubbish. Series 6 is also brilliant, but better if you watch the some earlier ones to get acquainted with the characters.

Yea series 1-6 were good. I forced myself into liking 7 by re-watching it a couple of times and thinking 'yea its no so bad'. Series 8 was a total toshpit.

And the Christmas special was so mediocre it hurt.

Interestingly, it was the actions of Chris Barrie (Ace) who pretty much caused the fluff up of series 7.

authoreyes said:
I love this community and I really don't want anyone to be resentful of me. Please give me the chance to make it up in the next months.
You don't have to make up for anything, just make sure you get well. I'm sure nobody resents you within this community.

Enjoy your Pandora :)

I hope you have caught it nice and early mate, chances are if you had it before then you would notice it quickly and know what to do straight away.
As for the swap, Im probably just behind your number and have no conformation anyway...

Good luck mate, Get drunk, get angry, get whatever you neet to get and then get well!

Philly.

Caine said:
authoreyes said:
I love this community and I really don't want anyone to be resentful of me. Please give me the chance to make it up in the next months.
You don't have to make up for anything, just make sure you get well. I'm sure nobody resents you within this community.

Enjoy your Pandora :)
+1 to this.

All the best to you, authoreyes - I know you'll make it. :)

Back