A tale of snow, tons of server requests and coordinates (2011-12-16)

Happy to know there are no major issues :)

Anyway I hope that people stop asking me when I will recieve "that thing I ordered" with evil eyes of derision... this is worse than just waiting for it <_<

From my perspective things are looking pretty good. I mean there were already about 4 "crises" like (CircuitCo drama, RAM chips unavailability etc..) and what's the total delay from the initial schedule for Germany? Only a Week or two. Keep in mind that the last nub crisis delayed production for a 2 months.

EvilDragon - are you doing all the RMAs, including craigs?

If so, have you received the necessary paperwork from criag? How would we know?

Totally in the dark about this. Sent mine back to craig ages ago.

Don't mind the wait as long as I've an idea about whats going on...

Who cares about a few days or in worst case two weeks.

Awesome crisis management! They found solutions pretty quickly!!

I also like the way ED keeps us updated and I'm always happy to see a new blog post.

Who cares about a few days or in worst case two weeks.

Awesome crisis management! They found solutions pretty quickly!!

I also like the way ED keeps us updated and I'm always happy to see a new blog post.
word! :)

Great news! Things happen and are dealt with. Huge props to MWeston!

The good vibrations are spilling over to me and I'm getting all excited about the project again :wub:

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I try my hardest to not make numerous forum threads and e-mails on the subject, but I'm also in the dark after numerous attempts to get an update. I'm fine waiting for this new production run, I'm just trying to quiet the voices in my head that are saying my RMA information is in limbo.

Other than that, very happy with the state of affairs right now with OP.

I would like to know the answer to this as well. I try my hardest to not make numerous forum threads and e-mails on the subject, but I'm also in the dark after numerous attempts to get an update. I'm fine waiting for this new production run, I'm just trying to quiet the voices in my head that are saying my RMA information is in limbo.

Other than that, very happy with the state of affairs right now with OP.

Well we can't do anything until these new boards are produced, I've gone though hundreds of the faulty CircuitCo boards trying to make some work, but the results were very poor.

Quick update:

Global Components are currently loading the machine with Pandora parts, so prototype run is either starting today or early tomorrow.

They've also spoken to the bare board factory. They placed the order for the 1000 bare PCBs already - and we've got time to confirm it until tomorrow.

Then we'll get the PCBs before Chinese New Year!

So if the PCBs work without any issues tomorrow, we'll still start with the production in January! :)

Great news... keep my fingers crossed!

Again, thank for the near real-time updating, ED.

Last edited by a moderator:
Incredible... :)

I almost wrote off the 300+ $ I paid for my Pandora when my 3 year old daughter was born...

It would be amazing if I actually end up getting it and have her play on it on the first day I get it!

Happy to see you have not given up Evildragon, keep it up!

Back