Angry Post

atomicthumbs

I am the king of the collectors, with hospital bed
Website
printeronfire.org
I have been waiting for my Pandora for some period of time, and I had expectations about it. Something about the production process or the Pandora has changed, possibly resulting in a delay.

I can say that if this keeps happening I will take action in some form or another. I was promised that I would have my Pandora by some date, and Craig and Co. have or have not met this deadline. I am getting tired of this.

How can OpenPandora call themselves a well-managed company when they continue to fail to meet my unreasonable expectations?

LOL I saw your post before you edited it and I thought you were being mad and not joking. LOL

For such a long-time supporter and poster, I'm stunned.

No delivery date was ever promised, just hoped for. No one on the team claimed to be an expert in the area of production and delivery. They're learning as they go and being very forthcoming. In my eyes, this whole project is an experiment in whether a group of hobbyists can bring an innovative, open device to market with a skeleton budget and no full-time staff. Perhaps your expectations were set too high or for too short a time frame.

We're all anxious, but I think giving up now is like parachuting during the approach.

edit: Crap, you got me. Meta-ninja'd.

Derek said:
LOL I saw your post before you edited it and I thought you were being mad and not joking.  LOL

I changed it because I thought it might have been just a tad too subtle. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree!
There was no update on that fact that there was another case delay, no update on boards (seems to be TOTALLY ignored by OP every time I ask). The only reason we seemed to get an update from ED is because the thread started to turn bad again...

I agree with everyone in this entire thread, even those who haven't posted yet, except for those who have a different opinion to me and those with whom I agree. How could you people think that way? What is wrong with you?

Hulk angry hulk smash puny openpandora.
incredible-hulk-20070910014344353-000.jpg

Attachments

• incredible-hulk-20070910014344353-000.jpg
    incredible-hulk-20070910014344353-000.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 131
kingoddball said:
I agree!
There was no update on that fact that there was another case delay, no update on boards (seems to be TOTALLY ignored by OP every time I ask). The only reason we seemed to get an update from ED is because the thread started to turn bad again...

Yeah I wondered about the boards, still no update on if they're here or not. I thought Ed had a load of good news to tell us about after he had some sleep over the weekend, I was hoping it was news of the boards but i'm not even sure what it was he was excited about?

puppydee said:
kingoddball said:
I agree!

Yeah I wondered about the boards, still no update on if they're here or not. I thought Ed had a load of good news to tell us about after he had some sleep over the weekend, I was hoping it was news of the boards but i'm not even sure what it was he was excited about?
I hope we get some good news in the blog tomorrow.

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR DEELAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

ah, nice idea this thread, feels liberating :p

/me puts on Bobby McFerrin - Don't Worry Be Happy

Come on EVERYBODY ... Sing Along

atomicthumbs said:
How can OpenPandora call themselves a well-managed company when they continue to fail to meet my unreasonable expectations?
Ha ha! It's funny because they can't at all! Ah, Parody!

Guys, you really need to learn how to get things done. Here, follow my simple steps.

First, create a new topic. It doesn't matter what you call it, just make sure the title is in garbled english.
Now, fill it with one or more of the following:

a. "OMFG CRAIGX HAS NOT FINISHED THA DRAMCAST EMULATOR AND THAT WAS WAY IBUY PANDORA AN I CANCEL NOW!!!11!!!1!!!!1!!!ONE!1!!!"

b. "AURGHHHHHH PANDORA NOT COME WITH FOLD-OUT-ARM-CHAIR!!!1!!!1!! NOW I REALLY CANCEL!!1!!1111On!"

c. "HAI GUYS HOWST HE PS3 EMULATOR GOING!!!11!! IT BETTER BE REDY BY LUNCH OR I CANCEL!!!!11!"

Now add a useless poll to check what other peoples' opinions are on the matter, preferably one which is biased in a particular direction. Or better yet, one which has no option that opposes your opinion!

Now you have to respond to anyone who posts in your thread by claiming either:

a. That the Pandora is, in fact, a scam and that it doesn't exist

b. That there are better 'alternatives' to the Pandora, preferably mentioning phones and/or windows-only full-size laptops

And remember- no matter how logical their argument is, they are wrong.

Done.
There. Now you will have struck fear into the many hearts of Craig.
At this point, he should immediately begin working on implementing your precious armchair and finishing the dreamcast and PS3 emulators he has clearly being slacking off on.

Back