Bad By All

Goity

VIP Sleaze
I think it is the correct time to discuss badness. Whether it is done by you, or by another, badness can be bad or good, depending on the type of badness.

What sort of bad have you experienced or heard about?

I want to hear your bad stories.

This for one is quite bad.

This.
http://blog.javier-carrete.com/2010/10/wikileaks-publishes-documents-on-plan.html

Last week I made my morning coffee and wondered why it tasted like shit and didn't kick at all. Then I realized it was decaffeinated :(

mali said:
Last week I made my morning coffee and wondered why it tasted like shit and didn't kick at all. Then I realized it was decaffeinated :(

Could have been worse I suppose...

austinpowers2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
mali said:
My dad put coffee in his stew a few months ago, because he saw the word "roast" on the jar! He didn't even realise he'd done it until a few weeks later, when he almost did it again; he just thought he had burnt his stew. :eek:

On other bad news, I've just bought the world's worst 360 controller. The analog sticks have an input lag of about half a second; I'm using it to test an XNA game I'm making, so at first I thought it was my own dodgy code, until I tested it on my 360 as well. It doesn't even register quick movements at all.

Goity said:
On other bad news, I've just bought the world's worst 360 controller. The analog sticks have an input lag of about half a second;
That does sound like a pretty bad buy :eek:

I spent a small fortune on a pocket watch the other day. Not a gay one, it was all steampunky and encased in a glass bubble and hung round my neck. I bought this because I hate wearing watches, yet have an almost obsessive need to always know the time. The other day I went out to a club with some friends and some bitch fell over and whilst flailing on the way down, ripped my watch from my neck.

I just got another one today. Not a bad buy, just a very pricey one. Glad I got staff discount.

Okay, so I just went to the store to buy a DS Lite (they were discounted by $50.)

They were sold out... and would have sold my Super Nintendo to get one... I guess its not too bad. I went over to a friend's house, and borrowed 5 SNES games for the weekend. I'm not upset, just really disappointed. I stayed up late last night downloading homebrew and coding a bunch of videos for Moonshell 2.

Nova said:
The other day I went out to a club with some friends and some bitch fell over and whilst flailing on the way down, ripped my watch from my neck.
Sounds like that bitch needs to watch her step.

Time to teach her a lesson, methinks.

Back