Craigix Discloses Information On New Gp2x?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely agree with the Megadrive style d-pad. It's almost a mix between the GP32 stick and a regular d-pad. Not sure about patents and whatnot but the same kind of d-pad has been used on plenty of PC gamepads and the 360 controller so that would suggest it would be ok to use that design.

i hope the name isnt GP based, getting a bit boring having all the apps named after the console when it has a weird name, although 2X is decent enough somthing new and catchy would be better than calling it 3X

I'm going to ask a simple question or three, mainly to judge how serious this really is :)

Which members of this forum are actively involved in this project?

Does GPH have anything to do with this project?

Can I have some cheesecake and a beer please?

I've just read the whole thread in one go and one question immediately sprang to mind - is this finally the hand-held that will be powerful enough to run Epicenter's Stargazer ™ ?

TheMinder said:
I've just read the whole thread in one go and one question immediately sprang to mind - is this finally the hand-held that will be powerful enough to run Epicenter's Stargazer ™ ?
Depends if squidge codes the vapourware emulator for stargazer and duke nukem forever.

Last edited by a moderator:
X-Code said:
Can I have some cheesecake and a beer please?
Will Blackcurrant cheesecake do? Its all we have in stock at the moment.

As for you other question, we have Stella Artois on tap, rest is in cans.

:)

LHC said:
If the EEE PC is £300 in the UK then it's a total rip off. You can better laptops for that price already.
its actually going to be 200 pounds so almost double... just buy it from an usa retailer or ebay :] idk y its double unless this is a dumb rumor which i belive is becuase all other countries are geting the 200 usd price tag

predatorramboxxx said:
LHC said:
If the EEE PC is £300 in the UK then it's a total rip off. You can better laptops for that price already.
whoever tells u this is quite wrong just email asus if u dont believe me .. its the same price as the usa... there not going to up the price for the uk
lol

You don't know how it is, sorry.

Lol indeed!

Squidge said:
Will Blackcurrant cheesecake do? Its all we have in stock at the moment.

As for you other question, we have Stella Artois on tap, rest is in cans.

:)
Sounds good enough to me :lol:

--

craigix, mfk... Distributors... Hmmm, would this idea involve distributors from other countries too?... Just curious :lol:

Some here may know more than others but are also teasing the others :)

But me wanna have it soon... <dreams of playing FreeCiv on the go...> :)

okay, now I am getting excited. It seems there is enough reason to believe the rumours. All I want is a decent d-pad, fpu and wifi... oh, and that dma issue and the ram bottleneck could be resolved.

Everything else like
- more processing power
- 3d accelerator
- touchscreen
- analog stick
would be just iceing on the cake.

I wants touch screen. I wanna burst bubbles on it!

Me also wants Wifi and a GOOD browser! Me wants to leave me laptop at home!!!

Me wants it all!

well i have jumped in here a bit late but there is a few question that springs to mind

is the gp2x really past its sell by date?

date? i am thinking near the end of 2008

and the one that everyone asking

PICTURES? :p

tim

OMG N64 IS GOING TO PLEI NICE! ZOMG!!!

What I want is:
- Touchscreen
- Wifi
- Good 3D hardware
- 400mhz+ cpu
- no troubles
- PSX, gba, snes, N64 fullspeed.
- D-PAD or something similiar.
- And in-the-future-replaceable lithiums.
- Name: GPlol (it would sell as fruitcakes)

oh, almost forgot... a fine rocket launcher...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back