Current Status Of The Moulds?

Iorgy77 said:
Its a brand of Irish whiskey. Jameson.

I only say that because, supposedly, Minnesota is the #1 Jamison consumer in the world. I don't know why, But I happen to have a bottle of Jamison in my house right now...

Back on topic, It's nice to see the buttons, battery cover and D-pad finished... Now for the rest of the case! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Esn said:
No, he lives in Toronto.

It's close to 6pm here now.
Manitoba. He's in central time. You're off by an hour. Which is irrelevant since pictures are already up.

Um... what the heck are these pictures? Don't they look a little too familiar?

edit: (we've seen these a long time ago on the Pandora Press website on November 3, 2009)

JayFoxRox said:
GunPei2X said:
aesir911 said:
Um... what the heck are these pictures? Don't they look a little too familiar?

They're the moulds, the new pics are what came out of the moulds.

holy cow! I could never have thought of that myself!

Holy shit! We should post this revelation on the blog! ;P

-God Ginrai

MDave said:
The 'Current Status' page on the site has been stealthy updated, though I doubt I'm the first to notice it :ph34r:

Did you notice the blog post? ;)

-God Ginrai

JayFoxRox said:

Well, apparently aesir911 couldn't. Not sure why you're jumping on me for explaining it to him. Or am I being dense and missed something?

GunPei2X said:
JayFoxRox said:

Well, apparently aesir911 couldn't. Not sure why you're jumping on me for explaining it to him. Or am I being dense and missed something?

I think he was being sarcastic about the fact that aesir911 didn't know that. That's how I understood it.

-God Ginrai

God Ginrai said:
I think he was being sarcastic about the fact that aesir911 didn't know that. That's how I understood it.

Ah, I see. However, it turns out that I *was* being dense and aesir911 was probably talking about the new blog post (which I hadn't seen) instead of the new pics from MWeston. Sorry, it wasn't clear from his post.

edit: My answer to his question is then: yes, we'd seen some of those shots before, but not all of them (and the moulds weren't final/tested then).

GunPei2X said:
God Ginrai said:

Ah, I see. However, it turns out that I *was* being dense and aesir911 was probably talking about the new blog post (which I hadn't seen) instead of the new pics from MWeston. Sorry, it wasn't clear from his post.

edit: My answer to his question is then: yes, we'd seen some of those shots before, but not all of them (and the moulds weren't final/tested then).

Maybe. But it's definitely not how his post read.

-God Ginrai

having fun you two? (God Ginrai and GunPei2X)

* So, was one of the molds a failure? Cause the status went from "on their way to Michael," to "Almost done. Only one mould has to be finished right now!" delay...delay...delay... poor Pandora team... *

aesir911 said:
having fun you two? (God Ginrai and GunPei2X)

* So, was one of the molds a failure? Cause the status went from "on their way to Michael," to "Almost done. Only one mould has to be finished right now!" delay...delay...delay... poor Pandora team... *

I'm pretty sure they changed it to that because they haven't actually received confirmation that the problematic mould has been fixed yet.

-God Ginrai

So how many buttons and DPads have been produced? Just the few in MWeston's pics, or do we have a couple hundred of them already?

Its only this set I think. No more buttons and dpad.

Its a test of the molds which has to be confirmed by the team before going into mass production, and they probably wait for the front of the case to test it anything fits perfectly.
Producing hundreds of them goes extremly fast. Probably possible in a day or two.

So apparently they are having more problems with the shrinking plastic, then they had first believed... Are they able to continue production on everything else?

Back