Current Status Of The Moulds?

I thought Mweston was in BC, Canada (thats pacific time) which is GMT -8. I'm in GMT-4 (atlantic time) and its 4:18pm here, so that would be 12:18pm in BC right?

Edit: to add BC Pacific time

VRAndy said:
It's almost entirely uninhabited ocean. The boundary between GMT-12 and GMT+12 is (obviously) the date line, which moves around a lot to avoid any populated areas. Basically if there's a populated island in the area that SHOULD be GMT-12, then GMT+12 pushes over and crowds it out.

Check out the map : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/24/Timezones2008_UTC-12.png (It's way over on the right. Highlighted.)
oh my god! you found the brumuta rectangle!

Last edited by a moderator:
matzesu said:
edit: "lets do the timewarp again" B)

I hope you know I fucking hate you. And that's going to be stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

:angry:

Sorry, i havent would make you sadly, it was because the time machine: if the Pandora would get 2 months more, whe schould only make the timewarp again and get our pandora from the future

but im pretty optimistik, that all are good, and its only because the world time

matzesu said:
Sorry, i havent would make you sadly, it was because the time machine: if the Pandora would get 2 months more, whe schould only make the timewarp again and get our pandora from the future

but im pretty optimistik, that all are good, and its only because the world time

either I'm drunker than I think I am, or that made no sense. And I'm pretty sure I'm not.

afk, doing the time warp to get my pandora (ok I probably am that drunk).

Gary13579 said:
either I'm drunker than I think I am, or that made no sense. And I'm pretty sure I'm not.

I just like how you are drunk at 3:30 in the afternood, Gary. I guess that's how Minnesota rolls, eh? Let me guess... "Jamison"?

Just do something else, after you've finished that and it's late, go to bed and have a good nights sleep. Wake up tomorrow and see if anything has happened.
F5ing all night long won't make a 5 minute vid any better

MrBlais said:
Gary13579 said:

I just like how you are drunk at 3:30 in the afternood, Gary. I guess that's how Minnesota rolls, eh? Let me guess... "Jamison"?

I actually don't live in MN anymore. And my sleep schedule is completely out of sync, I've been waking up at 2am lately. And I have absolutely no idea what you mean by Jamison, mind clarifying?

I think he's referring to that whisky brand Jameson
Edit: Ninja'd D:

Ah, I thought he was referring to a town, or my last name or something. But no, it started off with a Hoegaarden with supper and just went downhill from there. It's wearing off rather fast.

dsleaf67 said:
I thought Mweston was in BC, Canada (thats pacific time) which is GMT -8. I'm in GMT-4 (atlantic time) and its 4:18pm here, so that would be 12:18pm in BC right?

Edit: to add BC Pacific time
No, he lives in Toronto.

It's close to 6pm here now.

Back