Current Status Of The Moulds?

Tuxedomask29 said:
greendots said:
Hopefully we will see the hinge in action for the first time tomorrow then... (among other things)
It's officially tomorrow now :) Bring on the videos! :-D

I wouldn't count on a video so soon. Pictures probably.

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
craigix said:
Looks like you will now see an almost finished Pandora tomorrow once Michael has had some time set it up.
Although this could just be reposting of pics or vids from last year, I'll be hitting F5 the same as I did then also :D
Hopefully should get some nice updates soon. (moulds mainly)
And I'm not demanding info, just saying mould factory said should have something on the 12'[sup]th[/sup]. So fingers crossed.

I want a video, I don't care if the pandora isn't in it, I'd settle for craigix talking about his other wares while doing some african humping dance wearing only a loin cloth.

No, I'm NOT crazy (Is what I'm trying to convince myself)

GizmoTheGreen said:
I want a video, I don't care if the pandora isn't in it, I'd settle for craigix talking about his other wares while doing some african humping dance wearing only a loin cloth.

Thank you for the mental image.

GizmoTheGreen said:

Ha, don't give him any ideas; he just MIGHT do it...

*cough**cough* He already did one in the tub *cough*

And to spice it up, he should do it around a fire at night, in the local woods.

EDIT: watch this and you'll gte the idea: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffDPTKn7HiY

Paradox said:
lol.. I read craigs post and I was like OMG and then I re-read it and I was like "oh, almost finished"

seriously, havn't we been seeing almost finished pandora's for months now?

wake me up when it's done will ya.
I have to agree with the spirit of this.

It's weird how quiet it went for a few days there, with nobody in the team posting on the forums much. Sudden bad news syndrome.

GizmoTheGreen said:

Unlike some, I like his videos :D
Nice balance to the great to see strictly demo one's

craigix said:
Looks like you will now see an almost finished Pandora tomorrow once Michael has had some time set it up.

I'm offering 3:1 odds on not seeing an 'almost finished' Pandora tomorrow.

Would loved to be proved wrong.

What are the odds for 'almost seeing' an 'almost finished' Pandora?

Pleng said:
craigix said:

I'm offering 3:1 odds on not seeing an 'almost finished' Pandora tomorrow.

Would loved to be proved wrong.
So you really think they'll not have a spare vid to use from 18 months ago? ;)
But seriously with enough of us F5'ing we could cause a DOS haha

Pleng said:
I've given up on paying much attention to Crigstimates, too. ED and MW tend to be a lot more realistic, although quotes such as "Companies MIGHT speed a bit up, as most of them know christmas is a very important event for such devices" tend to make me worry that Craig's over-optimism is starting to rub off. Given the history of the project, I would be more concerned about further delays than keeping fingers crossed that things will speed up!

I'm trying to "play nice" and menion what I consider good, and not mention what I consider bad by comparison :D

But yeah, a time or two the other chaps seem to have caught a whiff of excessive optimism - like MWeston's 7 day countdown timer. Who didn't think "OMG, that is SO doomed!"??

may88 said:
Steady now! Almost every post is degenerating to this. What we need is a nice update from ED to steady out nerves.

Or just for the board members to man up. Maybe all say once "it COULD all go horribly wrong" and then carry on bickering about the kayboar... no, it's the silk screen layout at present, isn't it? ;)

But more seriously, not EVERY post (or even thread) has to be all doom and gloom. There's room for Quake, and AvP, and BeebEm and and and... :D

Poem58 said:
That would be sweet, and just remember, no matter how much we may talk about the possibility of asking for a refund, we all would much rather have the Pandora. Which is why we are bitching I guess, better to bitch and get it out of our system then to give up and cancel. Let's just hope those of us contemplating it will have it before we get the nerve to cancel. It's the last thing we want to do.

Ah - I see I'm not the first here to suggest this then. Oh well!

And...it may be tomorrow today already, but on the Western side of the Atlantic it's still quite early... IIRC much of America and Canada is probably around 8 hours behind the UK, on average? Give MWeston a LITTLE time to work.

OK, is it ready NOW then? :D

craigix said:
You do know that because it's 3pm where you are it isn't 3pm everywhere, right?
Wow now your rewriting the laws of physics etc, to excuse the delay, just wow :p

craigix said:
You do know that because it's 3pm where you are it isn't 3pm everywhere, right?

it's even worst, it's 4pm and a half there, go faster :)

Back