Current Status Of The Moulds?

Nope, 11am. He's probably on EST, which is GMT-5:00. It's 11am here at the time of this posting. For MWeston, it is likely also 11am, although it could be as early as 9am. Highly unlikely though.

I'm surprised some of you haven't died of a heart attack yet..... sitting on the edge of your seat for an entire year.

seriously what's one more day? Quit counting hours on an update. Get excited when you get a tracking number.

Thats when my excitement will kick back in. :sheesh:

Basically this all boils down to "no-one has a firm grip on when anything will actually complete" which carries on to a situation where everything is blocking on everything else. Do I think actual devices will ship to actual greedy paws eventually? Yes. Do I think all evidence to date points at the majority of those paws not getting satisfied for multiple months? You bet. :(

P

Cheer up guys. It's happy days were nearly there :) even if I don't get it before Xmas (which would be sad) at least I get one and I will be just as happy if I get it now or in 6 months.Plus Michael will probably be posting any time today. Sweet news ;)

Na-Noo said:
craigix said:
You do know that because it's 3pm where you are it isn't 3pm everywhere, right?
Wow now your rewriting the laws of physics etc, to excuse the delay, just wow   :p

But he's actually right in line with the laws of physics! Relativity says that there is no single universal clock. In reality, MWeston will have finished the photos within one day, but since he's on a spaceship traveling at a significant fraction of the speed of light, it'll look to us as if it took him two months to post them.

Last edited by a moderator:
atomicthumbs said:
Na-Noo said:
craigix said:
Wow now your rewriting the laws of physics etc, to excuse the delay, just wow   :p

But he's actually right in line with the laws of physics! Relativity says that there is no single universal clock. In reality, MWeston will have finished the photos within one day, but since he's on a spaceship traveling at a significant fraction of the speed of light, it'll look to us as if it took him two months to post them.
hmmmm fair point, apart from the Pandoranites clock is same every on earth.
Is his ship also built by OP team, I never read about it, I'm now going to read the stickies and start searching.

borgqueenx said:
whats the GMT at the place where something will be posted/happen?

that doesnt make any sense. "the GMT" is the same in every country.

gibberish said:
borgqueenx said:
whats the GMT at the place where something will be posted/happen?

that doesnt make any sense. "the GMT" is the same in every country.

well yeah, but he obviously means, if it's GMT+1 like in Berlin, etc.

In Köllerbach, where the same time simular at all placed in germany is, whe have 20 Hours and 4 Minutes pm on my Clock,

i can remember: the terror attack of the world trade center at nine eleven was in the morning in new York, but whe saw it at the afternoon in our tv, because the usa hasnt any simular time like our....

We would see the cases soon enougth, if all is ok, whe are right in our timeline, (if not, whe must build a timemachine and have to went in the the future 2 Months(tm) away..)

What i dont understand: the case, where Mweston get: is it complete? because the top of the case was a week ago bugy..

edit: "lets do the timewarp again" B)

MWeston is most likely in GMT-5 (Eastern USA/Canada). The UK is GMT. Just check your timezone (Wikipedia?) and do the maths.

Etinin said:
jb0yx said:
craigix said:

but it's always 3pm somewhere O.O
Not really, unless you exclude minutes. And noone lives in GMT-12.
gmt-12 doesn't exist? or nobody lives there?

we might have found a place on earth where time doesn't exist :D

jb0yx said:
Etinin said:
jb0yx said:
craigix said:

but it's always 3pm somewhere O.O
Not really, unless you exclude minutes. And noone lives in GMT-12.
gmt-12 doesn't exist? or nobody lives there?

we might have found a place on earth where time doesn't exist :D
It's almost entirely uninhabited ocean. The boundary between GMT-12 and GMT+12 is (obviously) the date line, which moves around a lot to avoid any populated areas. Basically if there's a populated island in the area that SHOULD be GMT-12, then GMT+12 pushes over and crowds it out.

Check out the map : http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/24/Timezones2008_UTC-12.png (It's way over on the right. Highlighted.)

Back