Current Status Of The Moulds?

this is disturbing...

and here i am as a translator, sitting right next to a board of experts on all type of process for plastics, specially injection.

omg, if they are really doing google translator thing or even trying to comunicate thru english this is a headache, i offered my help several times and no answer
:(

may i at least ask in wich city is the factory from?

DroneB Dev said:
this is disturbing...

and here i am as a translator, sitting right next to a board of experts on all type of process for plastics, specially injection.

omg, if they are really doing google translator thing or even trying to comunicate thru english this is a headache, i offered my help several times and no answer
:(

may i at least ask in wich city is the factory from?

I got your email and forwarded it to michael, but by that time we had got though to them what was needed, and they showed some good progress.

If we do need something we will be in touch, your offer of help is really appreciated!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nailz said:
hch said:
my money is in this and i won't even ask for a refund if the whole thing should go own the drain.

Yikes, really? Don't say that too loud, I am pretty sure I speak for most folks that would say they are going to want their money back if this thing dies... It would be like paying for an expensive dinner after the waiter dumps my meal on my head and doesn't bring anything else. :)
Well of course I would want my money back, but realistically trying to recover $330 at a bankruptcy proceeding in another country is going to be rather difficult. It's not worth my time to even consider such possibilities.

Neko said:
Nailz said:
hch said:
my money is in this and i won't even ask for a refund if the whole thing should go own the drain.

Yikes, really? Don't say that too loud, I am pretty sure I speak for most folks that would say they are going to want their money back if this thing dies... It would be like paying for an expensive dinner after the waiter dumps my meal on my head and doesn't bring anything else. :)
Well of course I would want my money back, but realistically trying to recover $330 at a bankruptcy proceeding in another country is going to be rather difficult. It's not worth my time to even consider such possibilities.
Steady now! Almost every post is degenerating to this. What we need is a nice update from ED to steady out nerves.

may88 said:
Neko said:
Nailz said:
hch said:

Steady now! Almost every post is degenerating to this. What we need is a nice update from ED to steady out nerves.
We just got one three pages back: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/50380-current-status-of-the-moulds/page__view__findpost__p__772259

craigix said:
Looks like you will now see an almost finished Pandora tomorrow once Michael has had some time set it up.

ALRIGHTY! Almost finished? What's unfinished? (keypad and case production, tests, and assembly?)

That would be sweet, and just remember, no matter how much we may talk about the possibility of asking for a refund, we all would much rather have the Pandora. Which is why we are bitching I guess, better to bitch and get it out of our system then to give up and cancel. Let's just hope those of us contemplating it will have it before we get the nerve to cancel. It's the last thing we want to do. Once I see a completed Pandora, that will definitely renew my desire and help stave off the refund demon.

aesir911 said:
craigix said:
Looks like you will now see an almost finished Pandora tomorrow once Michael has had some time set it up.

ALRIGHTY! Almost finished? What's unfinished? (keypad and case production, tests, and assembly?)
Allegedly the part that comes from the mould that the Chinese company was fixing.

craigix said:

Ihdras.png

lol.. I read craigs post and I was like OMG and then I re-read it and I was like "oh, almost finished"

seriously, havn't we been seeing almost finished pandora's for months now?

wake me up when it's done will ya.

lulzfish said:
atomicthumbs said:
craigix said:

Funny picture
I keep seeing that thing, but I haven't gotten the joke yet. Where's it from?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/fsjal

Hopefully we will see the hinge in action for the first time tomorrow then... (among other things)

greendots said:
Hopefully we will see the hinge in action for the first time tomorrow then... (among other things)

nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more say no more

greendots said:
It's officially tomorrow now :) Bring on the videos! :-D

Back