Dat Price Tag Tho

Let's make a handheld without screen, without keyboard or physical controls, without a SoC, without a battery, without a PCB and without any internal or external storage!

We can make it very slim and sexy!

It could even fit in your wallet!

And only for $19.99 !!!!1111eleventyone!11!

Available in a wide range of eye-catching colors, with a matte or glossy finish.

We will sell billions of them!!!
I don't know... $19.99 sounds too expensive for those specs... Maybe we should make it $10?

-God Ginrai

Still too expensive.  I suggest $0.99.  We have lots of $99cent stores here in the US and we can sell them in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't translate well for exports though. For the lowest value coin existing here, I'd get around 15 of them. I don't need 15 :/
They should just cost whatever the lowest denomination coin is in your country.

Don't like it? Your fault for living in a country that doesn't have woefully outdated currencies that cost more to mint than they're worth.

If you mean that Wii U sold more total than XB1, yes, but it's been out much longer. XB1's launch was stronger than Wii U's, and the latter has really struggled since. http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/07/what-sonys-42-million-ps4s-sold-figure-actually-means
Do you really wholly trust ign when it comes to Nintendo?

The WiiU has sold 6 million units in 14 months, while the XBox One has sold 4 million units in 3 months: technically the WiiU has sold more, but it's pretty clear the XBox won't have much trouble catching up.
People doubt the 3ds and PS3. Things aren't set in stone.

The PS4, meanwhile, sold almost 10 million in the same 3 months.
Is this even true?

I would be out for blood if pyra does not have a keyboard and touch screen.

That's like Nintendo making a console with no game and a horrible controller, oh, wait.
You can rest assure then 'cause they didn't.

Enough of this tho. No need for thousand pages. :lol:

The WiiU has sold 6 million units in 14 months, while the XBox One has sold 4 million units in 3 months: technically the WiiU has sold more, but it's pretty clear the XBox won't have much trouble catching up.
People doubt the 3ds and PS3. Things aren't set in stone.
Not sure what you're getting at. What are you trying to say and what relevance does it have to the conversation?
The PS4, meanwhile, sold almost 10 million in the same 3 months.
Is this even true?
Probably not. I was sure I'd read 10 million but now I can only find articles saying 5.4 million just before the Japanese launch a few days ago. Still, "not insignificantly more in substantially less or the same length of time" is what I was going for.

Exophase said:
Doesn't translate well for exports though. For the lowest value coin existing here, I'd get around 15 of them. I don't need 15 :/
 They should just cost whatever the lowest denomination coin is in your country.

Don't like it? Your fault for living in a country that doesn't have woefully outdated currencies that cost more to mint than they're worth.
 Fair enough. Even at 15x the value of a penny, they're still pretty much scrap...

IMG_20140225_213652.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
See this why I didn't wanted to continue this. "Fanboy" is already being used, this is just going to go downhill.

You might not agree,but I just see more media sensationalism in general towards Nintendo.

Agree to disagree at this point.

Back