Dat Price Tag Tho

See this why I didn't wanted to continue this. "Fanboy" is already being used, this is just going to go downhill.

You might not agree,but I just see more media sensationalism in general towards Nintendo.

Agree to disagree at this point.
I doubt Nintendo themselves would deny that XBox One is performing better than Wii U. That doesn't mean that Wii U is doomed or can't get good games or whatever, it just means exactly what I said, which the data supports. Even if it's being reported by a site you don't like.

Okay,

I guess we all will #havetodealwithprice. $400 to $600 is what I'm seeing. I need to go get a bigger piggy bank.

I guess we all will #havetodealwithprice.
Only if the features of the Pyra are appealing to you. I say this with all honesty: if you genuinely believe that the keyboard should be dropped in favour of saving $50+ then it probably isn't the device you're looking for; you might be just as happy with a Shield, or even the GCW, or really any of the multitude of Android handhelds that have come out recently. Don't get your blinders on and be defeated by the price, there are so many toys out there right now and so many more coming out! Find the one that actually does everything you want it to do without adding a lot of features you'll never use and don't want to pay for.

I think they should cost $0.01, so people can finally do something with their pennies.
Doesn't translate well for exports though. For the lowest value coin existing here, I'd get around 15 of them. I don't need 15 :/
 You forgot to take into account the VAT. :p

Do you call $0.01 a "penny" too?

I never knew that
$0.01 - Penny

$0.05 - Nickel

$0.10 - Dime

$0.25 - Quarter

$0.50 - Half Dollar

[/themoreyouknow]

@Natsu: I have a Wii U and think it's a neat system. But the fact of the matter is that Nintendo did a lot of things wrong with it. (calling it the Wii U, not releasing their good games in a timely manner, not drumming up third party content) And because of this, their sales have been abysmal. Even Iwata has admitted it: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2014/01/iwata_accepts_responsibility_for_poor_financial_results_ignores_calls_to_resign

You can't ignore these facts. It may possibly get better for the Wii U if Nintendo starts playing their cards right, but they have dug themselves a deep hole and now they have to climb out of it.

-God Ginrai

Back