Gamescom, Cologne, 2015

Yep. Every time I see something like that, I can't really figure out whether I should feel sorry for the exhibitor, who apparently feels he has such crappy goods to sell that he needs to hide it with T&A, or whether I should be mad at him for implying that his customers (and, by extension, I), are stupid enough to fall for such a trick. 

Neither really inspires a feeling of wanting to be associated with that exhibitor.
In Japan people come to the TGS for that, not for the games :)

In Japan people come to the TGS for that, not for the games :)
No wonder with all that cute Asian Girls, their "Idol" culture is just unbeatable. ^^ However, I prefer the actual gaming content on Conventions, especialy Retro-Stuff. But if there are good cosplay girls (even full clothed) it's not bad too. ;)

demon_hunter_cosplay_by_kickacosplay-d81qthb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder with all that cute Asian Girls, their "Idol" culture is just unbeatable. ^
You asked for it!

http://pandoralive.info/?p=4099 
Kawaiii. =^.^=

Well, I must be careful not to faint, I'm single right now. It's like an dry Alk junkie walks along a bar or so. :D But Manga/Anime is OK. It's the real cuties that are dangerous, especialy in cosplay and even worse in japanese Schoolgirl-Uniforms, that's a WEAPON! :-||"

If I ever should visit Japan I guess I need alot of valium and tranquilizers. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
If it didn't cost 2 1/2 Pyras to fly to Germany and back I would totally go to one of these.

For what it is worth, in the end my colleague and I decided to attend, we managed to get rooms at the ibis Koeln Messe hotel, which is across the street from the conference hall. We were shocked to see rooms available, but were happy to book them! Hopefully we will have time to drop by and see some of you!

I have found a little Hotel in the OldCity of Koeln.

There is no need for me to buy a Train Ticket these Days. Because i must just walk over the Bridge and be there.

A Rewe and Penny Supermarket is directly in Front of my Hotel ,yay ;)

I will be there around the 6. August and stay to the End of the Gamescom ;)

Back