Get ready to rumble!

Pre-preordered! Not that I'm in an extreme hurry to get the Pyra (if there is a question of who gets a Pyra between, say, me and P'titseb, then get that machine to him, pronto), but I like to give the project that vote of confidence. We are out here, just waiting for it :)

They're moving fairly quickly, too. 150-ish left after my order, after something like 45 minutes. Goodly, goodly! :)

(kl. 17.18 +0200) comradekingu: two more hours
(kl. 17.18 +0200) alanjf: ?
(kl. 17.18 +0200) fahrstuhl: No, it's 17:17 CEST
(kl. 17.18 +0200) alanjf: Which is now

[panic intensifies]

Got order in 17:22:08, so not bad considering i had to go to my email to check for password, and work the matrix blocking to figure out which scripts handle payment.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Order: ******* Placed on 10/17/2015 17:21:08

I'm seeing 6 availible on the prototype ones... so 2 sold already? if so awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah I was a little disappointed, I got my timing wrong. Seemed to have been up for 30mins before I got here.

No ED wrote this post 30 minutes ago minus the html links and had it hidden, he then added the links released it on schedule. So you didn't miss anything.
That and, I think I actually wrote down the wrong time in my calendar when I excitedly saw the news about this last night. That's what a sleepy head gets you! :D

I'm very happy to see all the progress, and in my opinion getting these into excited developers' hands is the most important thing, so any money we can throw at it, is a good thing to help the project.

Thank you for clarifying though, I thought I was going a bit crazy.

wooohooo, great news!

**** verry happy birthday ED!!! ****
ready.

:)

Happy Birthday ED!

I've also placed an order @10/17/2015 18:06:07 (CET)

There were about 55 units sold when I checked after ordering, so hopefully I've got an serial number under 50 :)

There are still 141 vouchers left, dos this means 59 have paid allready or there are 59 orders until yet??

And wat happens when the Pyra is ready but the 200 prepreorders arend sold??

There are still 141 vouchers left, dos this means 59 have paid allready or there are 59 orders until yet??

And wat happens when the Pyra is ready but the 200 prepreorders arend sold??

59 have already paid. there are 141 left for sale.

So when only 59 ordered the prepreorder, until then, the normal preeorderers will get pyra up to number 60..

So how many dit ordered until jet??

Preorder placed, Happy birthday, Rock on!!
Wow, only one prototype left and 70 vouchers sold :D The Pyra is on fire!

And here is the link in case you want to make sure you get one of the first 200 mass produced units.
You will also receive a special limited dummy Pyra mainboard PCB including a serial number and signatures of Nikolaus and EvilDragon on them.
These will ship in November (without any additional costs!)
https://www.dragonbox.de/en/353-pyra-voucher-pyra.html

so we get a dummy PCB in November, and a real Pyra if/when the goals for mass production are reached.  sounds nice!

atm, seems like 130 units are left, so 70 are gone?

thanks for shutting up and taking our money.

I won't pre-order but I am starting to get excited! Only 5 Prototypes left! (And 130 vouchers)

If everything fails the people with the Prototypes would be the only Pyra owners at all!

Don't have the spare cash right now. I though maybe I could put the icp2 voucher down as part payment for one of these.
Oh well, not to worry I'll get one when the full pre-ordering opens up.

Back