Get ready to rumble!

pyra-voucher-pyra.jpg

What happened to the D-pad in the Pyra render .  Seems to be missing, just shows a black hole.  

D-pad not selected yet, therefor didn't want to show a render of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to wait for an interesting number but ordered anyway.

I wonder if the prepreorder sales give us an idea of how actual preorders will go.  I know ED said it won't happen unless there is a minimum number of preorders, so maybe those will go quick too, maybe even quicker since there is possibly less risk.

Edit:

What happened to the D-pad in the Pyra render .  Seems to be missing, just shows a black hole.  

Vantablack.

Quote said:
What happened to the D-pad in the Pyra render . Seems to be missing, just shows a black hole.  
Well, the Dpad is disabled in the downloadable blender file so you'd have to enable it before rendering. So probably just a little oversight.

Quick question for Evil Dragon, did the time the pre pre orders start relate directly to the exact time he was born?

Are there some Prototyphe Buyers, who wants there Pyra Prototyphs to use for normal purposes?? Or are they all for shelf sitting??

I think i will my "Prepreorder" Pyra Use as a normal Massproduktion Unit, because the Signed PCB will be the collectors Item..

1600 € is way to much for my bank acount..

But the normal 4G Unit should be something i can buy..

So wath happens when the units are going to zero, and i go tomorow to the bank to make the bank wire transfer??

Dit the order some around 17:25 yesterday..

Hi all !

Pre-pre-ordered yesterday evening, ~117 units left at that time...

And though I'm a bit late now, I wish you an Happy Birthday ED :)  

Cheers, Magic Sam

Yes! I got one reserved! :) 84 left...

My daughter has already started to nag about her getting my Pandora when I receive my new baby...

Should I give it to her? She's 7 years old....

I am in. Was not going to bother but being early worked with the Pandora so here we go again...

GOOD LUCK Mr. DRAGON!!!

I'm glad to be able to support you ED. Happy birthday pal, I wish you lots of success.

Pre-order placed, vousher number 120 (80 left).

Yes! I got one reserved! :) 84 left...

My daughter has already started to nag about her getting my Pandora when I receive my new baby...

Should I give it to her? She's 7 years old....

As long as she's responsible, I say go for it. With the Pandora and that hinge system, along with case issues, isn't really meant for your children, but in the end, if you no longer have a need for it, why not. My son is 9, and I wouldn't give him mine, as he'll have it broke within weeks, if not days. He's rough on items, not terrible, but not really great either. Maybe in a few years he would be ready, but not now.

Chris

Back