Gmenu2x V0.4 Released

ive just loaded gmenu on my gp2x, and it is without a doubt, the coolest fkn thing ever (that, and beer) :)

im a new user to the gp series and fully appreciate these kind of mods :D

much respect dood :p

iignotus posted on Sep 3 2006 at 06:48 AM said:
taras posted on Sep 2 2006 at 09:07 PM said:
Mmm, I thought it might be helpful for the people who are posting feature requests in here. This sort of inane response is why I don't come here anymore - but I'm sure that's what you want to hear, and will misquote it in your sig.
Yeah it's really quite fucking rude to say things like that when you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Bad day?
I'm a bit confused - let me just recap

1. I said people should use the bug/feature tracking system to request features they really want;
2. TelcoLou made a snide remark as if I was stupid;
3. I replied that this was why I don't come here anymore;
4. You swear at me and tell me I'M being rude?

It amazes me that the intelligence and courtesy of some people here remains at a consistent low, despite the fact that they might be aged 15 now instead of 13 when they originally joined. I expectantly await your no doubt hilarious in-joke/'kill the n00b' reply, and perhaps a PM warning me from one of your Guru friends.

Rock on GP32X! ":)"

Last edited by a moderator:
This menu is great and all, but it destroys my battery life to nothing. I was using the menu adding all the links, and stuff, I used it for about 1.5 hours, and my batterys ran completely flat. I removed the autorun script, and used the normal menu and games and movies, and it ran for my usual 4-5 hours.

There's the part where you're wrong. Get off your high horse already, Your Majesty. Obviously you can't read, because if you were able to, you would've understood that's what I was talking about. TelcoLou was genuine with his remark with at least %99 certainty. But you have your head too far up your ass to realise that and apologise.

Try next release that runs at a lower clock (50Mhz)
I'm really looking forward to that :D Sometimes I just sit there and stare at your menu and all its beauty, and I don't want to keep killing my batteries :p

taras posted on Sep 3 2006 at 11:31 AM said:
iignotus posted on Sep 3 2006 at 06:48 AM said:
taras posted on Sep 2 2006 at 09:07 PM said:
Mmm, I thought it might be helpful for the people who are posting feature requests in here. This sort of inane response is why I don't come here anymore - but I'm sure that's what you want to hear, and will misquote it in your sig.
Yeah it's really quite fucking rude to say things like that when you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Bad day?
I'm a bit confused - let me just recap

1. I said people should use the bug/feature tracking system to request features they really want;
3. I replied that this was why I don't come here anymore;
4. You swear at me and tell me I'M being rude?

It amazes me that the intelligence and courtesy of some people here remains at a consistent low, despite the fact that they might be aged 15 now instead of 13 when they originally joined. I expectantly await your no doubt hilarious in-joke/'kill the n00b' reply, and perhaps a PM warning me from one of your Guru friends.

Rock on GP32X! ":)"

eh? he thanked you for the tip. There was no sarcasm there at all (note the smilie). I do believe YOU are the one who is being incredibly rude, good sir/madam.

iignotus posted on Sep 3 2006 at 05:59 PM said:
There's the part where you're wrong. Get off your high horse already, Your Majesty. Obviously you can't read, because if you were able to, you would've understood that's what I was talking about. TelcoLou was genuine with his remark with at least %99 certainty. But you have your head too far up your ass to realise that and apologise.
I don't see how it could be anything but sarcastic. TelcoLou being nice to me is actually impossible...

Incidentally, you said I have no idea what I'm talking about - but that was conveniently forgotten about as soon as Ryo said it was correct. I'm honestly not angry here, just fascinated by how social interaction on these forums work. Who would have thought macho posturing would be so important on a videogame community? :')

taras posted on Sep 3 2006 at 11:27 PM said:
iignotus posted on Sep 3 2006 at 05:59 PM said:
I don't see how it could be anything but sarcastic. TelcoLou being nice to me is actually impossible...
You've been told you're in the wrong; drop it there. Don't try stirring it up some more.

taras posted on Sep 3 2006 at 06:27 PM said:
Incidentally, you said I have no idea what I'm talking about - but that was conveniently forgotten about as soon as Ryo said it was correct. I'm honestly not angry here, just fascinated by how social interaction on these forums work. Who would have thought macho posturing would be so important on a videogame community? :')
What are you smoking/injecting? I quote Ryo:
I thought there was no sarcasm in TelcoLou's response (and I still think). Maybe my sarcasm detector is defective...
He agreed with everyone but you; not that it would matter if he didn't, though, since you're clearly in the wrong.

Heed Rico's advice as well as common sense and shut your arrogant trap already.

Man this thread went downhill fast.

Good work on the meny Ryo, looking forward to the lower clock'd version.

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Sep 4 2006 at 12:38 AM said:

now thats just childish!

regarding gmenu: i would really like to start using it, but i use everything via samba, my SD card is too small to fit everything i have on it! so id rather have everything in one place than some on my card etc...maybe i should invest in an 8gig card sometime...

http://l8shop.net/Products/SanDisk_Extreme...pact_Flash.aspx think this would be supported?

I think 8Go cards are newer SD format, which has no backward-compatibility

GP2X supports up to 4Go cards, which represent a large bunch of roms and homebrews ;)

Back