Has Anybody Completed A Megadrive Emu Yet?

jakshep2

Website
Visit site
like the topic title says, has anyone got a Megadrive/Genesis Emu up and working on the pandora yet? or is everyone just focusing on psx emulation?? with the power of the Pandora, you can do all sorts of cool things on the Emu, like change the filters, have graphic plugins, scanlines, configurable controls, etc. just asking. As much as I'd love to play psx games on the pandora when it comes out, I'd like to play some retro action, too, because a lot of people are getting distracted with this whole 3D capabilities milarkie.
thanks. :pandora1:

jakshep2 said:
like the topic title says, has anyone got a Megadrive/Genesis Emu up and working on the pandora yet? or is everyone just focusing on psx emulation?? with the power of the Pandora, you can do all sorts of cool things on the Emu, like change the filters, have graphic plugins, scanlines, configurable controls, etc. just asking. As much as I'd love to play psx games on the pandora when it comes out, I'd like to play some retro action, too, because a lot of people are getting distracted with this whole 3D capabilities milarkie.
thanks. :pandora1:
While I haven't heard of a specific emulator under development, I'd say it was a given for Pandora, seeing as notaz's Picodrive on the GP2X is pretty much perfect :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Squidge is hard at work on the Snes emu at the moment and seen as the megadrive was just as popular I think we can take it as a given that an emu for the old sleek black 16biter to be ready for release or shortly afterwards.

If there was a working Genesis emulator, it certainly would have been posted here already. It's not like anybody would go through the trouble of porting an emulator and then keep it a secret. Just keep an eye on the forums and/or the Eumlation page on the wiki. and you'll find out about new emulators just as soon as everybody else does.

That be great notaz :)

I loved the emulator on the GP2X pretty much perfect :)

I'm also very excited about Squidge Snes emulator. Full speed on all games compatilble will be fantastic.

notaz said:
PicoDrive will be the first thing I port to Pandora, whenever I get one..

Excellent, looking forward to playing sonic with a proper d-pad and presumably you will port your fantastic Nes emu afterwards?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back