How Gbax.com Orders Are Going??

I did pre-order back in September.... would be nice to know the status as people who have ordered after me already have their units and or confirmation emails...

Then you're not one of the people who ordered it a week or two ago that my post was aimed at, right? ;)

Seriously, I was on the verge of sending an email myself on Friday, when other people who'd ordered on the same day as me had received the email, but I hadn't - That's a different kettle of fish, it seems to me, because that's "I have reason to beleive my order has been overlooked, please reassure me". And that's not the same thing at all as some of the "I might have ordered two months after the people who have gotten theirs, but I want to be given higher priority than them, so talk to me!" attitudes that are being displayed.

More people are complaining about a week or so's delay to their late-placed order than complained about the release date being pushed back from October to November. It just seems so absurd. . .

Hi all,

I'm new to posting, but not new to reading and observing what gets posted :)

I ordered on the 23rd Sept and recieved mine today, looks like I missed out on the free case and headphones, which is a shame.

Haven't turned it on yet, this is just a heads up to let people know how far Craig is getting with the posting.

Cannibal.

Hi all,

I'm new to posting, but not new to reading and observing what gets posted :)

I ordered on the 23rd Sept and recieved mine today, looks like I missed out on the free case and headphones, which is a shame.

Haven't turned it on yet, this is just a heads up to let people know how far Craig is getting with the posting.

Cannibal.

Did you get a confirmation email before it was sent?

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to see some people are getting their emails, but still wondering why people ordering on 23rd Sept get their GP2X's before i have even got an email, when I preordered on 17th Sept. :(

lol, for me that ordered in october i got this email:

Hi,

Your order should be shipped within the next 4/7 days. You will receive a confirmation email on the day your order is despatched.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

since i ordered in 15-november, i should be receiving it today :~~
but no confirmation yet :(

I think they are behind on the Emails, a lot of people seem to have received them without getting a dispatch Email

I didnt even get an email when mine was dispatched, it was just at my house at the weekend.

you havent understood what i means. the main problem is gbax instead of most of other distributor take money immediately instead of take the money of customer just before send it.

Thats actually a good thing. I don't want to have to watch my bank account for over a month to make sure theres enough money in there at all times. Thats why I cancelled my Lik-Sang order and went straight to gbax.

Edit: Just how many preorders have you guys received? Gotta be an incredible number.

And about the test you do with the units, what are you testing? Are testing those strange joystick bug too?

Since we have people with LCD problems in this forum with the units that are supposed to be tested, I don't see the point of testing anyway. Just send them to us ASAP, thanks.

Hi,

I have read 12 pages about the orders and decided to write mine,too.

I am from Turkey and I pre-ordered my Gp2x on 18 or 19th of November.Nobody answers my e-mails and I am concerned about the delivery time.I will be happy if I get it by ealry December according to these pages.Do you at least guess when the shipping will be made?

PS:eek:n 21the of November GBAX have taken the money from my account
21/11/05 GP32 DISTRIBUTION NEWCASTLE UP 18/11/05 297.73- YTL

I believe your order most likely qualifies as a recent order, and is likely to be in the batch that will be shipped out in "early December". Check back later after the preorders are finished if you want a more accurate estimate, but that seems to be as much as GBAX can currently tell us.

Woohoo!

Ordered on the 26th of September. Email received today at 15:48:36.

Back