How Many 'slots' Are Really Left?

Exo ordered? yay!

I think Craig has a few slots; I asked awhile ago, and it was not a big number. I forget, but it was a dozen or something vaguely.

jeff

Exophase said:
quote said:
You will.

Why are you so sure?

I'm not the one who said you will for sure, but I emailed Jacquelyn on the 24th, and got a response the next morning:

We still have a few pre-order slots available from the first batch
release. We expect to begin shipping in April and any pre-orders
placed now we would estimate being despatched 2/4 weeks after shipping
begins. We do send confirmation of shipping emails on the day an
order is despatched.

The Pandora includes a battery, power adaptor and stylus

Please forward your full name and address, so we are able to generate
an order number for you. Payment is by credit card via Google
checkout. Other payment options are available on request - Bank
Transfer/Cheque/Money order.

Please confirm the items you wish to purchase and the shipping method.
We will then forward a Google Checkout request for payment.

Prices listed below.

Kind regards
Jacquelyn

Granted, this was a response from 5 days ago, and things may have changed, but I find it unlikely that they would now have none, after so little time.

But, know that they now have one less slot available, because it's mine now :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, quadomatic, your post was very informative. I'll hope for the best then ;D

Exophase said:
Thank you, quadomatic, your post was very informative. I'll hope for the best then ;D

I hope you get one! I'm sure we'll see lots of neat stuff from you. ;)

wermy said:
Exophase said:

I hope you get one! I'm sure we'll see lots of neat stuff from you. ;)

Prometheus said:
Good luck, Exo. :D (You must join us! There is no escape! :p )

+1

Hi All

I enquired last week about placing an order and received this reply :

" We still have a few pre-order slots available from the first batch release "

So I placed an order, where that puts me I have no idea.

OMG this thread is so useless.

they wont give you such an info and/or they wont give you any accurate info.

either they wouldnt/should give out such and info (at least not in hard numbers)
if you didnt realise this can and would lead to bank run or a buyer request rush.

also how accurate is this expected to be if every preorders req. keep piling and
some cancelations come by.

anyway why do you need to know that, why not just ask are ther any preorders available?
or i need X preorders, are they available? anyway that should go into OP contact mail
not no the boards.

Srry just tired of to dig all the useless post to get some news about the panda.

DroneB Dev said:

either they wouldnt/should give out such and info (at least not in hard numbers)
if you didnt realise this can and would lead to bank run or a buyer request rush.

also how accurate is this expected to be if every preorders req. keep piling and

anyway why do you need to know that, why not just ask are ther any preorders available?
or i need X preorders, are they available? anyway that should go into OP contact mail
not no the boards.

Srry just tired of to dig all the useless post to get some news about the panda.
Hello there. From what I can gather from your rather incomprehensible post, you seem to think that this thread is pointless and will get nowhere.
You obviously havn't read any of it; ED gave out some figures and members gave some info which others didn't know about. People found this interesting.

Furthermore, I have no intention of ordering a Pandora from this batch. If I wanted to preorder again, I would have just contacted GBAX or whatever. This thread/question was just put forward as a matter of interest and others have benefited from it.

Why am I justifying myself to a troll? I must be bored.

I'm surprised you found his post incomprehensible. English is not his first language (I believe he is Chinese) but I think his points were pretty clear. And I don't think you should call someone a troll just because they're criticizing you. But it seems like people are kind of prone to label others as trolls if they're not happy with the things they're saying :/

Of course his points were clear, I said 'rather incomprehensible'.
Sorry for using the word 'troll' lightly :).

I'll just shut up and go back to off-topic, I know what I wanted to know.

Exophase said:
I'm surprised you found his post incomprehensible. English is not his first language (I believe he is Chinese) but I think his points were pretty clear. And I don't think you should call someone a troll just because they're criticizing you. But it seems like people are kind of prone to label others as trolls if they're not happy with the things they're saying :/

Gosh Exophase, I didn't know YOU were a troll too... :p

Exophase said:
That's exactly the kind of logic I would expect a troll to use.
I'm on to you... -_-

quote said:
DroneB Dev said:

not no the boards.

Hello there. From what I can gather from your rather incomprehensible post, you seem to think that this thread is pointless and will get nowhere.
You obviously havn't read any of it; ED gave out some figures and members gave some info which others didn't know about. People found this interesting.

Furthermore, I have no intention of ordering a Pandora from this batch. If I wanted to preorder again, I would have just contacted GBAX or whatever. This thread/question was just put forward as a matter of interest and others have benefited from it.

Why am I justifying myself to a troll? I must be bored.

i dont see at what point i missed what i wanted to say,
(sorry again if my grammar and punctuation is a mess, i
just hate to tap with my fingers all this text on my pda
plus punctuation, as for the grammar mess its a matter of
mixing spanish chinese and pushing it into english only) its no excuse for "horrografia"

going back to topic, why you start calling names, the very moment you do that, you start loosing credibility (whether you need it or not)
i did read all the thread from the start and im aware of what you told us of your situation.

i believe that all that ED and mali said is no news at all, and if you claim it completely usefull,
i can only say that even if im a victim of it too, we are just too lazy to or unable to search properly something on these boards.

yes, every one is all stressed up on all the recent matters, expected news and "no so good as expected but acceptable" facts, still, we're all
visiting this boards every day looking for news that doesnt seem to pop out on pandorapress or the official web.

[note to myself]
not again, i need to stop making quick posts from my pda, and/or start using more punctuation signs.
PD: gotta get those TOEFL out quick now that they reminded me
[/note to myself]

Hmm ... want my Pandora Exophase? :p I'm about 250 ~ 350 in the line. I ordered one for the then cheaper price. I've been thinking about getting a refund to help pay off some debts I have, but if you want to take my place, perhaps we can sort something out? Probably a level of trust involved for something like that, but I am a nice guy! I change the shipping address to yours, then you can ask the sales team for the address of my order for proof or something :p

MDave said:
Hmm ... want my Pandora Exophase? :p I'm about 250 ~ 350 in the line. I ordered one for the then cheaper price. I've been thinking about getting a refund to help pay off some debts I have, but if you want to take my place, perhaps we can sort something out? Probably a level of trust involved for something like that, but I am a nice guy! I change the shipping address to yours, then you can ask the sales team for the address of my order for proof or something :p

If you were really going to cancel then sure, I'll take your spot :> Just so long as this isn't a special favor for me, I'd feel pretty guilty.

We can work out details over PM.

Well, still about 50/50 about canceling. :p
But it's no biggie for me if I do cancel because I can order one from a later batch down the line (even if it ends up costing me a bit more).
I'll talk to sales team to see if its possible to change the shipping address to an over seas one, and how much more in shipping costs it is.

MDave said:
I'll talk to sales team to see if its possible to change the shipping address to an over seas one, and how much more in shipping costs it is.

Bless you! The quicker we get hardware into the hands of experienced devs like Exophase, the better. :D

wermy said:
MDave said:

Bless you! The quicker we get hardware into the hands of experienced devs like Exophase, the better. :D
Um. MDave is a Zeq2Lite developer. I kinda wish he'd keep his and Exo'd get another. They're both valuable dev's.
But I get the whole money thing and I hope y'all can work something out!

rabidpoobear said:
Um. MDave is a Zeq2Lite developer. I kinda wish he'd keep his and Exo'd get another. They're both valuable dev's.
But I get the whole money thing and I hope y'all can work something out!

Oh, well I was more referring to helping out with working on the OS and stuff. Though I guess MDave could be more than qualified for this as well.... Oh well, either way we win. :)

Edit: Sorry MDave, didn't mean to imply you weren't a good developer. :)

Back