How Many 'slots' Are Really Left?

Well, I wouldn't be much use at OS programming, I wouldn't put myself on Exophase or anyone else's level :p I just know enough to program C game code and mess with engine programming a bit. With the source code available, someone else could try porting zeq2lite to the Pandora :) or until I get mine later on!

Exophase would bring a lot more then I could to the community :p

Well I'd love to see you have one at some stage MDave. Sure someone could port Zeq2lite, but you're our Zeq2lite guy if you know what I mean. Do what you gotta do for now of course (Pandora isn't that important in the scheme of things) but don't forget that we haven't forgotten you. ;)

Just so it's clear I did get MDave's Pandora, you can officially hold me accountable for that one. I hope he ends up getting one too, certainly in no way do I think my having one would be more useful than anyone else (least of all anyone expects I'm actually doing anything for it ;p but yes, I just want one to tinker with developing on it, hopefully)

Gruso said:
(Pandora isn't that important in the scheme of things)
:angry: this is sacrilege

:p ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Exophase said:
Just so it's clear I did get MDave's Pandora[...]
Were there any strings attached? Like "developing a GBA emulator ASAP for it!"? :)

Talking of which, it was said that Zod is porting it. Do you, or anyone, know if he is planing on coding a menu for it?
No offence, but the GP2x one could be improved. I would volunteer for it if no one has time :)

Oh, can we expect to get these GBA games working on the P which weren't usable on the GP2x because of WRAM trashing (I think this was it)?

Exophase said:
Just so it's clear I did get MDave's Pandora, you can officially hold me accountable for that one. I hope he ends up getting one too, certainly in no way do I think my having one would be more useful than anyone else (least of all anyone expects I'm actually doing anything for it ;p but yes, I just want one to tinker with developing on it, hopefully)
developing your new secret project on it perhaps? ;] *fingers crossed* =]

Creature XL said:
Were there any strings attached? Like "developing a GBA emulator ASAP for it!"? :)

No there are not strings attached, I wanted to buy a Pandora and he wanted to cancel his order so I bought it off him.

Creature XL said:
Talking of which, it was said that Zod is porting it. Do you, or anyone, know if he is planing on coding a menu for it?

No idea; frankly I'd be a little surprised if he actually even followed through with porting it ;) But notaz likes having gpSP so he might.
Creature XL said:
No offence, but the GP2x one could be improved. I would volunteer for it if no one has time :)

The code is out there from the Wiz version, you could do the whole port yourself if you want.

Creature XL said:
Oh, can we expect to get these GBA games working on the P which weren't usable on the GP2x because of WRAM trashing (I think this was it)?

The code is going to be the same so unless the interpreter is used instead of the recompiler (probably not a good idea) it'll have the same issues.

Me doing a different GBA emulator is at least a possibility. No idea how lucky I'd get with compatibility there.

There are about 10-20 free slots. It jumps about mainly because people place orders... then never pay.

So after 60 or so days we cancel those and release them. Sometimes even if there are not slots left but unpaid orders we will still send invoices because we know we are about to cancel x amount of unpaid orders.

We released 150 new slots a couple of months back (complex reasons) which have slowly filled up too.

Wish I had the cash floating around - would snap one of those slots up! After all, what's better than one Pandora... two!!

craigix said:
There are about 10-20 free slots. It jumps about mainly because people place orders... then never pay.
I totally backstabbed you there and placed an order with both you, and EvilDragon, then only paid EvilDragon :ph34r:

zhasha said:
craigix said:
I totally backstabbed you there and placed an order with both you, and EvilDragon, then only paid EvilDragon :ph34r:

April's fool? Wanna here the order number-meme again?

So customers have a 60 day window to live up to their end of the deal?

How do you know when their Two Months is up?

Balzac2m said:
zhasha said:
craigix said:

April's fool? Wanna here the order number-meme again?
Hey, I didn't know what to expect, so I sent an email to both of them. ED responded first so I gave him all my money.

Two years ago I was a dumb kid with no source of income who thought that I'd never get a Pandora.
Now I'm a slightly older dumb kid with a source of income and a Pandora preorder. I now also have a habit of spamming F5.

Hello Craig,

I've requested that I be placed on the pre-order list if someone cancels, I sent an email to gp2xorders@gmail.com requesting this. If a slot is available please can you send me one.

Kr
Irefan

craigix said:

So after 60 or so days we cancel those and release them. Sometimes even if there are not slots left but unpaid orders we will still send invoices because we know we are about to cancel x amount of unpaid orders.

We released 150 new slots a couple of months back (complex reasons) which have slowly filled up too.

Back