I Cant Decide!

icurafu, I wasn't talking about you, actually.
but since you got offended too, what I talked about this board's fanboys serves for you too.

what I'm saying is that we have to clearly show what the pandora will and will not do, not to fool newcomers which will eventually show up (since this device has a great chance of seeing a light outside the limited gp32/2x community room)

I guess we should just stand by and let you insult members of this forum, or else we're 'fanboys'. It's not like you've asked for far-off things (pandora live?). If you don't like us discussing what the Pandora is capable of, then I suggest you go back to your PSP.

Newcomers can find out all of the information they need about what it can and can't do, there are numerous posts regarding what could and could not be emulated, what speeds we could expect etc.
I think any official announcement about this would just discourage dev's from trying new things. For example, we had thought that PSP emulation would be impossible on the Pandora (and it very well still be), but someone is going to attempt to do it.

Sorry if I'm insulting, but I'm just pissed off that you'd post something like that.

I think the whole thing is kinda blown out of porportion - a "fanboy" would say anything it can't do - they don't need or want - and anything it can do is the best feature EVAR!!!11!

Like iPhone Fanbois and their "Who needs GPS? Who needs picture messaging? Who needs copy and paste?" Being able to play Windows games (that are feasible to a handheld with a sub-Ghz processor) would be nice to have. I understand, accept, and acknowledge that it won't happen - and that's fine with me. But I'm not going to say "Who needs it?! I've got a Commodore 64 in my Pocket!' There are ways to appreciate and promote a product without saying every choice made about it is infallible and the best of all possible worlds.

Back