I Want My Pandora Now! Where Is It !?

Nintendo

Nintendo Switch
oNxIn.jpg

Where's my spy camera? Where's my spy camera?

*edited for board etiquette

I have to admit that I was hoping for more news this weekend now all the bits are at craig's. I know he's having some sort of strange computer issue, but this is a (the) major milestone in this project and only a video of some macums moving boxes about.

At least some people should have pandoras soon and they'll sort our lack YouTube goodness.

I have taken delivery of all Pandora's that came to Australia. I'm holding them hostage and have been for weeks. Craig and ED were trying to keep it quite by fabricating stories about delays and I was cooperating because they were going to give me..... ONE MILLION DOLLARS.

But Sony's motivational poster motivated me to speak out about this terrible crime I've committed against all of you. I've also ported Windows ME and the iPhone OS and installed it on all of them. For an extra couple of hundred thousand I'll remove these abominations and put PandAngstrom back on there.

"Where is my Pandora" made redundant by the "Please wait" on the screen :p

dear sony,

due to your bad behaviour, your pandora subscription will be canceled, the device will be painted pink mixed with green spots and offered on ebay ... :p

the OFFPD
(office for fair pandora-distribution)

SONY said:
(big image)

As Craig's bestest buddy in the world, he's asked me to speak to you on his behalf in this time of absence:

What's your order number?!

Last edited by a moderator:
XxionxX said:
I find your lack of patience disturbing. As a Pandora pre-orderer you should have the patience of an insane wildebeest chewing on LSD laced sedatives.

Mmmmmmm...LSD laced sedatives

carlgeorge said:
I have to admit that I was hoping for more news this weekend now all the bits are at craig's. I know he's having some sort of strange computer issue, but this is a (the) major milestone in this project and only a video of some macums moving boxes about.

At least some people should have pandoras soon and they'll sort our lack YouTube goodness.
Although they may have looked like Mackems, they are probably Geordies!

You should know how OP team works.
while(true) {
'We expect great news next week!'
while('forum can wait') {
'delay...'
}
}

Your Pandora is in parts in the offizial OpenPandora Assembly Faktory formaly named "Newcastle upon Tyne's old Townhall" and waits to get Assembled by the Pandora Team and some Helpers,

if whe have luck, and Eiafeiajökötel (or how it spels) let MWeston fly, than the asembly can begin tomorow, EvilDragon is joining the party next monday..

svs-57 said:
while(true || lying) {
'We expect great news next week!'
while('forum can wait') {
'delay...'
}
}
fixed it for you ;)

matzesu said:
Your Pandora is in parts in the offizial OpenPandora Assembly Faktory formaly named "Newcastle upon Tyne's old Townhall" and waits to get Assembled by the Pandora Team and some Helpers,

if whe have luck, and Eiafeiajökötel (or how it spels) let MWeston fly, than the asembly can begin tomorow, EvilDragon is joining the party next monday..
I wonder if Craigix fingers itched over the last few days and he already built more than one Test-Unit. :D I mean, if WE had all the parts since Friday, would we wait one minute not to build a Pandora? :lol:
I wonder, how Craigix can resist all the time and wait half a week untill Wednesday.

Back