It Is Now Time...

Monk said:
Lots of amazing stuff
Dude, you are great :)
If he understands half of the stuff you are explaining, then he is more intelligent then i was at age of 18 :)

I keep on reading this thread now and hope to read more gorgeous stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:
Creature XL said:
If he understands half of the stuff you are explaining, then he is more intelligent then i was at age of 18 :)

Shunun's last post was certainly very thoughtful and... well, I'm not sure how appropriate the term is in this context but the one that keep leaping out at me is "mature", which is sortof meant to mean "grown up" not in tems of age, but mentality (I think we've established that any connection between the two is, sadly, not as consistent as we would like).

Creature XL said:
I keep on reading this thread now and hope to read more gorgeous stuff...

I'm not sure we'll see it here, but I feel fairly certain that shunun's future posts will be no less intelligent. I'm rather pleased that he/she/it hasn't bitten in response to any of the gentle, but IMHO regrettable, brabs that have been prodded in his/her/its direction since we settled down. However, this forum is a wonderful mixture of the bizzarre and wonderful - in one thread we can find battle lines being drawn over the tiniest detail of what OpenPandora team members have said (and may, or may not, have meant) while in another we can see chummy banter about how Pandoras will actually be used in the field (and posisibly even WHICH field it'll be used in, and whether the field has cows in it regularly or not) while in a third we can find people actually learning more about themselves, about each other, about the world.

Maybe all forums are like this - drowning in topic drift that make this seasons weather (heavy snow here at times) look like a light autumnal breeze, or maybe I am somehow just drawn to the more personable forums, but (the odd troll aside) I do seem to find myself reading forums where people are real characters, and although having large characters means the odd explosion, it's SO much more rewarding to read than dull, boring, by-the-book Q & As, IMHO. In the mixture of art, wit, technical information, insults slight and severe, even bitter recriminations and dawning realisations, we have here a real miniature version of the world - but without the very worst (famine, weapons of math destruction, serious crime, humerous crime... you name it!). Mostly, it's a real pleasure to be here, isn't it, and read the next chapter in the Pandora story :) ?

Monk said:
Maybe all forums are like this - drowning in topic drift that make this seasons weather (heavy snow here at times) look like a light autumnal breeze, or maybe I am somehow just drawn to the more personable forums, but (the odd troll aside) I do seem to find myself reading forums where people are real characters, and although having large characters means the odd explosion, it's SO much more rewarding to read than dull, boring, by-the-book Q & As, IMHO. In the mixture of art, wit, technical information, insults slight and severe, even bitter recriminations and dawning realisations, we have here a real miniature version of the world - but without the very worst (famine, weapons of math destruction, serious crime, humerous crime... you name it!). Mostly, it's a real pleasure to be here, isn't it, and read the next chapter in the Pandora story :) ?
klap_smilie.gif

Back