Logo twerking

Last edited by a moderator:
This one actually gave me a really neat idea:

-God Ginrai
I don't think I like it.

*1dt3aS5

*1dt3aS3

But this is the one that has the most appeal for me...

I like how the shadow isn't just an offset like the safe option, but instead shows the logo is actually elevated directly above it's own shadow. To me it has more depth (pun intended) and is more interesting to look at.
Funny. The fact that it is floating makes it have less depth to me. It sort of look like a floating flat objectwhile the safe option looks 3D.

ponle+dr.png

Your point?

-God Ginrai
I guess he is trying to point the similarity someone has already stated (in one of the thousands of threads discussing the logo) that this logo sideways has with the Lay's logo.

Even though I don't particularly like the logo, IMO, it's not similar at all, but some people seem to think otherwise.

I guess he is trying to point the similarity someone has already stated (in one of the thousands of threads discussing the logo) that this logo sideways has with the Lay's logo.

Even though I don't particularly like the logo, IMO, it's not similar at all, but some people seem to think otherwise.
Well, if so, he's coming up with a poor example. The Pepsi logo is more similar. Even thought they are still different enough from each other.

-God Ginrai

I guess you mean the old pepsi logo... I agree.

Anyhow, different enough to that one too, as you said.

I didn't bother to read this whole thread so please accept my apology if this has been covered. And since a decision has been made, I don't feel bad about side tracking the thread.

Am I the only one who speed reads the title of this thread in the list as:

Logo twerking

Back to a distinct lack of comedy.

I didn't bother to read this whole thread so please accept my apology if this has been covered. And since a decision has been made, I don't feel bad about side tracking the thread.

Logo twerking

I've been calling this thread Logo Twerking in my head for some time now.. 

Logo twerking

I've been calling this thread Logo Twerking in my head for some time now..
I'm glad I'm not the only one :p

I still remember the day in primary school where i was thaught what those curves mean, and how to see it for what it is.

Every so often I remember something they thought me that was outside the scope of what I was supposed to learn.

Logo twerking

Since the first time, and every time after... :)

Back