StreaK

Not much to say :)

Just..

Merry_Christmas.gif

and

download page:

http://pnd.to/4floor [FaceBook Wall]

Any questions please ask.. bugreports.. please send em to my jabber IM

Thanks Streak!! :) happy Christmas to you and yours too!!!

(null)

There's not enough drama when everythings goes straight to repo [ ;) ]

Merry Thanxmas, streak.

You should add the emulator-subcategory to the PXML-file.

Code:
	<categories>

<category name="Game">

<subcategory name="Emulator"/>

</category>

</categories>

Seems to work if you drop a roms folder into the appdata folder for it and rebuild the list (Y). Cant find an option to set a different path though.

Seems to work if you drop a roms folder into the appdata folder for it and rebuild the list (Y). Cant find an option to set a different path though.

yes. the path used for roms [that i forgot to mention ] is [appdata]/mame-ex-app/roms

and there is no option to choos the rom dir, sorry

Last edited:
Many thanks StreaK & Merry Xmas..

Can someone please tell me how i am supposed to download this.. i don't use Facebook, but have just signed up & there is no DL link on his page..?

Never mind, figured it out..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey i just went to the facebook wall and clicked the link and all it does is take me to a page with a whole lot of undecipherable text how do I actually dowload the pnd

yes. the path used for roms [that i forgot to mention ] is [appdata]/mame-ex-app/roms

and there is no option to choos the rom dir, sorry

Hey StreaK any special instructions for roms (zipped/unzipped etc).. i have placed them in the named paths as you have stated & they just aren't showing up for me, in fact the only thing that seems to be working is the quit command, any ideas..? (i am still using HF5)

I

i am having the same issue as Garrett on HF6F

Try deleting/replacing the pnd but leaving the appdata & roms.. worked for me!

Anyone know how to scale/stretch the screen (mainly for vertical shmups) and how to rescan roms when new ones are added (Y ReBuild GameList command doesn't work for me) so i have to resort to deleting the 4 (why four..?) rom info docs & the .mame-ex.games file every time i add new roms..?

It works guys, you just need to have the proper rom image(zipped is working for me). First I tried a newer rom set I had, and nothing appeared after the rebuild. So then I tried a rom from a previously mentioned site(won't give any names), and once I tried the rebuild, the game appeared. It will give the game name, and "correct" behind it. So if nothing is appearing, it is just the wrong rom image.

So, good luck to you all, as now we must all go thru the headache that is MAME, and specific rom list. This shit sucks! :p

Thanks StreaK, and Merry Christmas to you as well. Another great Pandora addition.

Chris

Jumpman: I would agree to the reason you state, if at least the two legal roms that are supplied with the pnd would show up.

btw, for those where roms show up:

You can try to create a link to your preferred rom-folder instead of creating a new rom-folder:

Code:
ln -s /path_to_sd/path_to_roms/ /path_to_sd/path_to_mame-ex-appdata-folder/roms

Edit: For that an existing rom-folder in the appdata-folder must be deleted and of course you should only do that if there are no roms in it that you need anymore.

Back