Release Midori 0.3.6

I need plugin for midori please give me a latest one,i tried to copy it from firefox to midori plugin folder but it doesn't let me do that.

Plugins are borken in this release. Plugins, speed dial etc. will work in the 0.4 release. When it will be released; I can't say. It won't happen before I get my pandora back from RMA though.
You STILL don't have your Pandora back from RMA? :blink: How is this possible? I know that ED is very busy as he does all the RMAs, also these from Craig, but he actualy is not that slow, I had my Unit (broken LCD cable) back within a week (shiping only within Germany to be honest). So I would check if your Pandora maybe is "Lost in Transportation".

I'm really waiting for a updated Midori because without any working popup/add blocker, the actualy fast Midori is not that fast anymore, the still brocken speed dial and the annoying "downloading newer file-overwriting older file and crashing the browser" bug really needs a fix.

Midori is my Main-Browser on the Pandora so I'm glad that it is not forgotten and will be updated. I hope you will get back your Pandora as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I did the mistake of sending it to craig, which was 3.5 months ago, ED got it about a month ago iirc.. I'm pretty sure he hasn't shipped it back, at least I haven't got any form of shipping confirmation.

Midori is not forgotten by me, I'd say the probability of me getting tired of waiting and asking for my money back instead is way greater :p

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STAY WITH US

I'LL SUCK YOUR RICHARD NIXON IF YOU WANT JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I did the mistake of sending it to craig, which was 3.5 months ago, ED got it about a month ago iirc.. I'm pretty sure he hasn't shipped it back, at least I haven't got any form of shipping confirmation.

Midori is not forgotten by me, I'd say the probability of me getting tired of waiting and asking for my money back instead is way greater :p
Did you contacted ED? He usualy can tell your status if you tell him your real name and Infos about your Pandora. If he ever had your Pandora fixed or recieved, he should know about.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

STAY WITH US

I'LL SUCK YOUR RICHARD NIXON IF YOU WANT JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE
Gaawd.... I really hope you are female, young and good looking, otherwise you should instantly change your behaviour. <_<

Back