Release Midori 0.4.2

Oh, another general MIDORI issue that was not fixed the last time I checked: Downloading and overwriting a file with Midori Crashes the browser after Download is finished. Downloaded file works but old file also is still there, just renamed. (I use FAT32 on SD if this matters)

Midori 0.4.3 has been released. But before I package it up, I need to know if Midori 0.4.2a worked good enough, or should I revert back to the old webkit?

Using it daily I have been unable to find any noticeable bugs. Apart from the cache issue we talked on the other thread.

Minor things that I found:

-Speed dial doesn't show the thumbnail for the webpage

-While in speed dial if you try to write an address the speed dial refreshes every while erasing what you where writing.

-When you click (tap) on the address box the entire text should be selected (as in chromium) becouse dong a triple click on a touchscreen is not that comfortable.

But really those kind of things don't bother me.

-When you click (tap) on the address box the entire text should be selected (as in chromium) becouse dong a triple click on a touchscreen is not that comfortable.
would be nice to have something like desktop chrome has to highlight address bar with F6, except maybe map it to F1 on pandora as its a lot easier to reach. the only other thing that bothers me a little is that woot.com bookmark wont show the icon in bookmark tab, while all of my other ones show the right icon

Ok, something is wrong now. I just installed the 0.4.2a version and suddenly my desktop theme is messed up in Midori. :( Scrollbar is invisible, no more visible tab header that shows the active tab...etc.

Bad thing is that I have this now also with the older Midori. My custom Desktop Theme "ATOLM" is not made for Pandora but usualy worked very well with it, also in Midori. But now I have to use some standard themes to show the elements flawless again. Strange.

Back