My Mp Pandora

x68000 said:
Sugar_Kane said:
Unfortunately the nearest business to me is a vets, and I don't have nearly as much use for sick animals as I do for retro goods
You could always buy a very sick pet ..................... and hey presto!

Get some of those crippled kittens that gruso got when somebody almost said two mo...

Last edited by a moderator:
lmfao, I just woke up freezing my taint off on a mattress on the floor with nary a blanket because I fell asleep waiting for the video. I've officially hit a new low.

Great vid tho, tnx craigggggersssss

Hmmm... eating noodles at 4 in the morn, and the vid is exactly 4:20 long... had a little celebration spliff did we? ;]

Consequence9 said:
lmfao, I just woke up freezing my taint off on a mattress on the floor with nary a blanket because I fell asleep waiting for the video. I've officially hit a new low.

Great vid tho, tnx craigggggersssss

Hmmm... eating noodles at 4 in the morn, and the vid is exactly 4:20 long... had a little celebration spliff did we? ;]

I think if Craig was smoking spliffs then the Pandora would forever be at the 'really cool idea' phase

craigix said:
I rarely even have time for a drink these days.

When you do, may I recommend we all go for a swift half down here:
2192545045_38dfe985c9.jpg

:lol:

Someone should make a game that features a lot of the gp32x forum meme's

pandora's on the roof
two months
yeti nipples
craig in a bathtub
the pandora inn
asmo graphical mods
etc
etc

A long thime ago, in the vacations in nordfrance in Calay, whe went by the hovercraft, to dover, this whas the only thime i was in great britain, but it was far from craigs place... (it was ca 1995) and i was 11 Yeahrs old, and cant english..

Btt: nice video, the second pandora whe saw gos to EvilDragon, because this is cheaper as sending from Mweston (quelle: EvilDragon)
and on this video, we saw: the hinge and the display is perfekt,

i want my Pandora unit!!! :lol:

I'm currently enjoying playing some FF1 on my Motorola Droid using a GBA emulator, but I can't wait to be able to do it on my Pandora. The emulation is great, but the dpad is on the wrong side...

Chip said:
Bigun said:
I'll ask again: will opening the case to change the buttons void any warranties?
No. It's been made clear from the begining that opening the case does not void anything. If you want to switch the buttons around or solder in some LEDs or whatever else you can think of, the warranty against manufacturing defects still applies. It doesn't matter if you cut a huge hole in the side to mod in an extra USB port - if something fails that is unrelated to your mod, then it's covered.
False. I had the same thoughts for a year, but was recently corrected by MWeston:
MWeston said:
I seriously don't think anyone can honestly expect warranty if you start soldering or cramming stuff inside the case. Even with the best of intentions something can go wrong and that shouldn't be on us to fix. Hell, I've gotten boards back from the factory with little solder balls rolling around the board like a game of pinball and they're supposed to be the pros. An accident like that from a customer could fry something, the ball could roll off during shipping and then we're stuck with the bill replacing the entire PCB because we can't tell what happened. The hacker stuff inside is there for people who don't care about warranty and will mod anyway, like they do with PSPs I see with nasty lights everywhere. :)
He then went on to say that opening it up and swapping buttons around would be ok, but as soon as you break out the soldering iron, you're on your own.

Today I've completed Castle of Illusion (this is still one of the best games ever made) and Sonic and Knuckles (more boring than I remember).

Played them with the screen sort of 3 quarters open, no issues.

About to fire up MAME...

craigix said:
Today I've completed Castle of Illusion (this is still one of the best games ever made) and Sonic and Knuckles (more boring than I remember).

Played them with the screen sort of 3 quarters open, no issues.

About to fire up MAME...

Hey Craig, how about some more vids showing D-pad use, and dual analog support? Also, is there any porduction updates?

Jumpman

The factory are sending some more cases with the requested fixes.

There isn't really anything else to do until they arrive, apart from tweak the OS.

I will do a new video today, just seeing what people want to see.

Amiga has to be high up the emu list and should not upset Commodore too much :p

How about some Shadow of the Beast, Blood Money, Stunt Car Racer, Nitro, Supercars 2, Indy 500

craigix said:
The factory are sending some more cases with the requested fixes.

There isn't really anything else to do until they arrive, apart from tweak the OS.

I will do a new video today, just seeing what people want to see.

can we see pmenu runing if you have ?

How about some sega cd since ur on a little sega kick? ;]

I'd love to see sonic cd & snatcher, also xenogears on ps1 would be nice if you've got it

Back