Need Comp4all Banner for OpenTyrian

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
I'm working on a Port of OpenTyrian with Comp4all support, I finished hacking in a method to upload the score on completion of a level.. What I need is some artwork help for a banner. I'm no photoshop wizard.. I wasn't sure if that was something Milkshake handles on his own or was it something I was supposed to handle..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on a Port of OpenTyrian with Comp4all support, I finished hacking in a method to upload the score on completion of a level.. What I need is some artwork help for a banner. I'm no photoshop wizard.. I wasn't sure if that was something Milkshake handles on his own or was it something I was supposed to handle..
Oh, I can't wait for this one.  OpenTyrian is a fave of mine.

I think Milkshake already made something for it on his own on the c4all site.. but if you want to try and improve it I'm sure he wouldn't mind..

opentyrian_ep_1.jpg

are you gonna want 1 for each episode?

or would you just add the text saying which episode later?

Is say one for each episode as the marquee is the only title

Ok guys i've been messing about in GIMP all day and, after much experimentation, this is what i've come up with. I hope you like:

OTC4Ae1_zpsc2e5166a.jpg

OTC4Ae2_zps93d3e5a5.jpg

OTC4Ae3_zps62e8af08.jpg

OTC4Ae4_zps55f08b12.jpg

just checked the site out and it looks good. Havent been able to post a score just yet as i'm having issues with my wi-fi at the moment :S

It may not be you Wifi, Did you upgrade your PND? I made a recent update on Friday and made it so the old PND won't submit a score.

Back