New Orders

craigix

Mega GP Mania
Website
twitter.com
Hello everyone,

Looks like the production board (the MK4 if you like) will be being ordered this week.

Thus we need to bring the reorders to a close, if you have not made your payment you will get an email asking you to confirm or cancel you order this week.

Tonight we will be emailing the next 6000 or so on the mailing list telling them they can place an order, first come first served, we have waited much longer than we said we would to do this to give people who promised to reorder a chance to do it, but we must move on.

So let us bring this ordering to a close at last, please get your orders in for the first batch this week.

I am sure you know the details, openpandorasales@gmail.com or +44 (0)191 243 2253

Thanks,

Craig

You do you mean boardS??
if "yes" then
do `yay!!!!!!!!!!`
done
elif "it's just another prototype'
echo "wooooo"
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I mean the final board, the one we can just keep ordering thousands of

Um - As someone in the Amex Refugee pile - are we still safe in our original order?

Dan.

I'm new to this, and I'm excited! I could send in an order right now if I understand right? At what price, on openpandora.org there is $330. Is that inclusive shipment to Belgium?

Cool, i'll still wait for batch 2 tho :)

Looking forward to seeing a few in the wild, then i'll start saving (credit crunched) :(

excellent

'Lingman' said:
Um - As someone in the Amex Refugee pile - are we still safe in our original order?

Dan.
I find your lack of faith disturbing

'craigix' said:
Hello everyone,

Looks like the production board (the MK4 if you like) will be being ordered this week.

Thus we need to bring the reorders to a close, if you have not made your payment you will get an email asking you to confirm or cancel you order this week.

Tonight we will be emailing the next 6000 or so on the mailing list telling them they can place an order, first come first served, we have waited much longer than we said we would to do this to give people who promised to reorder a chance to do it, but we must move on.

So let us bring this ordering to a close at last, please get your orders in for the first batch this week.

I am sure you know the details, openpandorasales@gmail.com or +44 (0)191 243 2253

Thanks,

Craig
This is good news. I have a little question though.

Will we be able to buy the accessories later on if we want to? I've paid for my Pandora already, but would like to wait until credit cards are being taken to buy the video out.

I've send an e-mail to sales with my question, hope to hear from you guys very soon...
:pandora1:

'atomicthumbs' said:
excellent

'Lingman' said:

Dan.

This bickering is pointless.

'atomicthumbs' said:
excellent

'Lingman' said:

Dan.

If I had a lack of faith, I'd have tried to reverse the charge on my card. I just want to make sure that a stealth refund hasn't gone through, and that I'd need to send more money to be able to remain in the first batch. I am going to get one of these.

'Lingman' said:
'atomicthumbs' said:
excellent

'Lingman' said:

Dan.

If I had a lack of faith, I'd have tried to reverse the charge on my card. I just want to make sure that a stealth refund hasn't gone through, and that I'd need to send more money to be able to remain in the first batch. I am going to get one of these.

Lingman, I'm sure you'll be fine, the OpenPandora team are looking after those who ordered through AMEX, I think atomicthumbs was making film reference (line from S___ W___ innit!).

@craigix
MK4 you say, can you tell us what has changed since MK3?

'craigix' said:
Yes, I mean the final board, the one we can just keep ordering thousands of
When you get it, I'd be very curious about the top overclock speed. I realize that each board will be a little different but I'm worried about at least getting close to 900. I read somewhere that 900 is not guaranteed, that there could be a block of some kind put on the board to hold it closer to 600. I know 900 is not necessary to run most of the pandora apps but the 900 ability was a huge selling point for me.

'Lingman' said:
I'm pretty sure that he's joking about that. Or at least that's how I read that Star Warsesque response.

'Lingman' said:

Dan.
Check your statements, If you got an order confirmation and didnt get money back then your still being taken care of, as was already stated long ago. They`re not going to abandon you since you didn`t get your money back.

Back