Release New Pandora Video

OMG, Craig accent is awesome!! and those hairy legs :wub:

the pandora was awesome two. I never knew you could run around with it.. Wouldnt I poke an eye out

Craig's my new hero!

Last edited by a moderator:
Great video. Although I didnt expect Craig to have such a "distinct" accent :)

Yeah, Craig managed to post this video before April 1st over there.

I'm surprised I'm the one to make a thread about this video considering I took the time to watch it first. Been visiting YouTube quite frequently since the last video. Sadly this isn't the one ED is working on, but it is quite fun to watch :)

BTW, anyone else thinks this OS looks impractical with a stylus? I'll probably be using Matchbox myself. Big icons to click, no tiny fiddly menus.

man, i love the way ED and craig just chat on these videos. its so gleeful and fun.

great great stuff and continuingly exciting.

though i would say, for all the things i appreciate about google, i am not sure i would want them tooo involved in the pandora. i mean what would they do with it? call it the googlegamer?!

Wahooo! Jogging with Pandora. High fives. :lol: I'm at work so I haven't watched it with sound yet, but it looks excellent.

'Raz' said:
OMG, Craig accent is awesome!! and those hairy legs :wub:

the pandora was awesome two. I never knew you could run around with it.. Wouldnt I poke an eye out

Craig's my new hero!
Dang dude. Did you get a chubby too? LoL - kidding..

As for running with it, they DID say they needed to do stability testing ;)

I can't wait for the next few videos. gonna be some interestinf stuff coming up. maybe ED will show of his legs too :lol:

We don't want Google to get any control over the OP project, but money is always good to have handy. Maybe something will happen, though it's frankly a little late for that.

Untitled-17.png

This was the best and funniest pandora video by far imo :p
I wish it had some 3D stuff in it - but hey you can't have anything.

Craig's accent is "posher" than I thought.
Nice video, I did blink and go wtf when you decided to go for a run though... I mean what if someone mugged your Pandora prototype! :p

Back