Not paid interest for a year

Tokiopop

And I just remembered, I ordered like 3 years ago, and haven't received anything.

Were first batch orders all supposed to be delivered by now? And who do I contact for a refund?

Thanks.

To cut a long story short, CircuitCo. (the board company in Texas) failed to deliver, and production is currently being moved to Germany (the most current news about that is happening daily in this thread). Basically, the first batch orders have not all been delivered.

Regarding refunds, you would need to contact whoever you purchased it from originally, including your order number. If you purchased from Craig's shop, the relevant e-mail address should still be openpandorasales@gmail.com as far as I'm aware. I can never seem to remember the one for ED's shop, though. :lol:

I hope this helps some. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
info@openpandora.de if you pre-ordered through ED. :) Expect some wait time which ever address you use; they tend to get through their backlog of emails in blocks.

It's worth hanging on though, in my opinion!

I'm really not sure if I want to cancel... the £300 is a 570 or even a PS vita... what are emulators like now, the same as they were this time last year, or have there been some significant performance improvements? I'm starting my computer science degree in september and would like something to entertain me in-between lectures :)

canceling right now would be like walking almost to the top of a pyramid, but than deciding to go back down before you reach the top because you cant go on any more

Emu advances have been pretty good. PSX (via PCSXreARMed) is near perfect at factory 600mhz thanks to stellar work from Notaz and Exophase. Mupen64 is not quite at that level but has still advanced - smooth Mario64 at 600mhz tells the story there. Some overclocking definitely helps here, I think everyone can push 800-900mhz easily, some much further.

We have Saturn (via Yabause), also courtesy of Ari64 (who still doesn't have his Pandora!*). Its performance is not dizzying but it's an impressive appearance on the Pandora none the less. Dreamcast is missing in action, we all hope for something good there.

For arcade stuff we have a very recent port of FinalBurn Alpha (see software forum for the current thread). It caters to lots of truly classic fighters (SFA, MVC) and shmups (Mars Matrix, DoDonPachi), and is more optimised for these than MAME.

Mcobit and IngoReis have been showing off their port of Qemu for the upcoming Rebirth competition, which will offer Pentium level x86 emulation that can handle Starcraft. Lots of videos in their thread in the dev forum.

And lots of other bits and pieces, sorted here by date: http://repo.openpand...=Emulator&s=new

Hmm, didn't mean my post to be that long. tl;dr - plenty of good stuff. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Gruso, you just made my day. A way to run Starcraft on the Pandora?!? Sounds like it will be freaking awesome!

Back