Pandora At Tidc News!

C B Felterbush said:
Who sleeps? Sleep is for the week. Posting pictures online, now thats a real mans duty. LoL
Oh, would you look at that, it is the week! Fancy that. ;P

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
whiskthecat said:
Umm, I'm pretty sure you become an immortal after you create the greatest hand-held ever.
Ah, but yet he is still mortal until it finally is released! Then begins his life of immortality.

-God Ginrai

atomicthumbs said:
Does anybody have any news or videos?

What happened to our local friendly TI employee?

Anything? Tidbits?
I'm still here, though I don't check the forum often. You ought to now be able to find a lot more documentation on OMAP3 at http://www.ti.com/omap35x based on our announcements at TIDC last week.

I'll happily trade chip answers for Pandora units!

jadon said:
I'm still here, though I don't check the forum often. You ought to now be able to find a lot more documentation on OMAP3 at http://www.ti.com/omap35x based on our announcements at TIDC last week.

I'll happily trade chip answers for Pandora units!

:eek:

Edit:

Cool, free documentation/collateral CD! Ordered. :D

Where are the pics it's Tuesday I need pics! pics pics pics pics..... hehehe!
sorry if I'm being impatiant it's just i've been waiting sencse the begining o February for this. :D

#1 GameMaster said:
sorry if I'm being impatiant it's just i've been waiting sencse the begining o February for this. :D
1+ B)

+1^100000

They are most likely going to leak the pics at openpandora.org but, otherwise, I should be in this very thread. It only makes sense!!!

#1 GameMaster said:

I hope the photos are up tomorrow - I suppose CraigIX and the team probably have jetlag and need a day to rest and reset their body clocks. Give the guy some time, this handheld he's making really is brilliant. I will be disappointed if there are no photos tomorrow, but there's not really much we can do is there? Although if I hold my breath any longer waiting, I think I might suffocate.

Paradox said:
#1 GameMaster said:
Where are the pics? It's Tuesday. I need pics! Pics pics pics pics..... hehehe!
Sorry if I'm being impatient; it's just I've been waiting since the beginning of February for this. :D
Edited grammatical errors.<_<

... and +1. :D

Photos of what? You know what the console looks like, and what else are they going to take photos of? For all we know, they may not have been allowed to take photos!

Anyway, here is a photo of a omap dev board:
mistral-ti-omap2430-starter-kit.jpg

and here is a picture of the carrot processor:
rabbit.jpg

Squidge said:
Photos of what? You know what the console looks like, and what else are they going to take photos of?
We've seen renders but I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to see what a real one looks like.

Well in response to Squidge's post, it's only going to be a matter of time until people start requesting to have a rabbit engraved on the lid of the Pandora. :D

93776509wr4.png

whiskthecat said:
Well in response to Squidge's post, it's only going to be a matter of time until people start requesting to have a rabbit engraved on the lid of the Pandora. :D
You're kidding? I'd rather have some rabbit skin to protect my Pandora.

Back