Pandoras Shipping To The Wrong Address

MDave said:
I do have some news of my own though, though I think it got mostly ignored in one of the threads here.

I ordered one a few days ago :p 4000th possibly! Haha.
They must be taking second-batch orders. The first batch was completely sold out, but suddenly there are pandoras available again.

Last edited by a moderator:
MDave said:
Wait a second ... does the post service in the US require the person to sign a form when they come knocking on the door with the Pandora? :eek:
Only if the sender requests it.

Neko said:
MDave said:
I do have some news of my own though, though I think it got mostly ignored in one of the threads here.

They must be taking second-batch orders. The first batch was completely sold out, but suddenly there are pandoras available again.

Nope, not second batch orders. The price of those are going to increase, isn't it?

MDave said:
Exophase said:
God Ginrai said:
Heh. I doubt he would do that, unless he was expecting one himself.

-God Ginrai

Yeah I don't think he'd do it either, although it'd be pretty funny.

I wouldn't do it. I might be tempted to take a peek though :p But I won't open it. I'd send it to you the same as it came to me.

Congrats!

MDave said:
Wait a second ... does the post service in the US require the person to sign a form when they come knocking on the door with the Pandora? :eek:

I haven't heard of people having to sign for the airmail, only the UPS.

-God Ginrai

jasay said:
Man, you can't trust those DMV guys to get anything right. ;)
Indeed, there was that one poor woman that got her city of residence printed as some profanity.

MDave said:

No, but UPS does.

UPS really made it easy for me, eventought I was first afraid that because I wasn't at home at the delivery time I would have to pick it up somewhere. In the morning they just called and asked if I was at home and when I told them I wasn't they just asked: "where do you work?". I gave them the company's name and they brought it there. They accepted signature from one of our secretarys, so I think they would do that if they brought it to your house and you had your grandma waiting for the package for you :rolleyes:

And the shipping took 1 day to get to Finland :D money well spent on that.

Glad you're getting one again MDave. I think it'd be helpful if they listed your address in the shipping confirmation (although by then it's too late I guess). I've only changed my address once, so hopefully it'll be alright. Not that I see myself receiving it anytime too soon.

Ah, I guess they are using Airmail to ship the Pandora to Exophase ... which I heard has taken 3 weeks for some people! And I still haven't gotten an email saying they shipped yet :( So much for that 250 - 350 estimation. I ordered as soon as the order page loaded up (after many F5's to get it working!) back in 2008. Seems odd.

I had my address changed for the 'one-nub' Pandora mid last week.

It however, shipped out today to the original address I specified. Luckily I will be at that address this week for a dentist appointment (What are the odds).

MDave said:
I still haven't gotten an email saying they shipped yet :(

You should have taken up my 1 nub club offer?

Garrick said:
If mine goes to the original address I ordered from rather than my current address (and the one I changed it to) I doubt I'll ever see it ;o

Why's that, mate?

[quote name='Sphinxter' date='05 June 2010 - 04:37 AM' timestamp='1275673026' post='866794']
Be sure to tell your neighbor where to post the unboxing video and pix of their new pandora.
[/quote]

lol

[quote name='Exophase' date='05 June 2010 - 06:11 AM' timestamp='1275678700' post='866896']
God Ginrai said:
Heh. I doubt he would do that, unless he was expecting one himself.

-God Ginrai

Yeah I don't think he'd do it either, although it'd be pretty funny.
[/quote]

He should send it to me instead, lol.

[quote name='VRAndy' date='05 June 2010 - 08:10 AM' timestamp='1275685812' post='867003']
Mine had the correct address but the wrong first name. Didn't notice until I got it home. I wondered why the lady at the UPS depot gave me a funny look when I handed over my ID.
[/quote]

So...they ended up giving it to you anyway?

Back